The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hoping that having an editor would make some of the awkwardly heavy-handed personality of some characters in the pre-serialized version be at least less heavy-handed... although considering how they handled their other series...

That elf girl reminds me of that one poro hentai, where there was a pink haired girl who went missing, and after some years the MC found her in an abandoned basement with both her arms and legs amputated, and one eye gone :/

Isn't that slaver actually a pretty decent guy? I mean, he taught the girls how to survive, and even instilled hope in them (in his own way). He also seems to treat his slaves well, as Nora is in perfect health, and doesn't seem to hate the slaver either.
Whaaat, a slave trader who isn't a complete piece of human garbage??? 🤯

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that slaver actually a pretty decent guy? I mean, he taught the girls how to survive, and even instilled hope in them (in his own way). He also seems to treat his slaves well, as Nora is in perfect health, and doesn't seem to hate the slaver either.
there is a lore reason for that

there are groups who mark isekai people and the slave trader is one of them his cheat ability is the slave contract he makes I guess he wasthe one who standardized this type of contracts in the country as he stated he does things differently

there is a lore reason for that

there are groups who mark isekai people and the slave trader is one of them his cheat ability is the slave contract he makes I guess he wasthe one who standardized this type of contracts in the country as he stated he does things differently
Then he must've been reincarnated, because he said "that elf girl's been here since I was a kid", this implies a family business. Or he's just lying I guess. [/SPOILER]

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO. Guess how he "trained" her.

Contributor
Oooh, looks like someone finally translated the serialized version. You made quite a lot of different translation choices from me. I also saw a couple of mistakes, and even a line you didn't seem to fully translate too on page 12. Not gonna fully nitpick you though. I just hope you put in as much care into the story as I'm doing, I'll keep updating the web comic meanwhile.
Lmao you scared 'em off.

Users who are viewing this thread