The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke - Ch. 10

Thank you for the chapters & good luck with more! <3

I find myself choking in anticipation for what is to come next. Heh.

Dex-chan lover
100 times the price.
So if the necklace was 50, she paid 5,000. Wheeze.
That poor girl.
I do like the character design of our rival tho.
Thanks for the update~

@Gurgling no, actually, it's worse.
When they first started it, it was:
3x the original, double that offer, then 1.5x the most recent offer, 1.7x that, 2x that, 5x that, 7x that, 10x, 15x, 20x, 40x, 50x, 100x

So if the original was $50, it would've gone:
$50, $150, $225, $382.5, $765, $3 825, $26 775, $267 750, $4 160 250 (that's 20x).
100x is about 800 billion - so it's even more of an idiotic thing than you originally thought

Fed-Kun's army
@AkaneApples @ChibKip, im not illiterate i read the chapter through and through, its just my opinion just like you have yours, theyre just commoners trying to earn a living by any means neccesary even if the end result is a nobles embaressment

@Titanfan548 I'm pretty sure the salon workers aren't commoners, since MC even said how when she was a commoner she doesn't know the etiquette of dresses and such. Regardless if they were commoners or not, they didn't do their job and even purposely scammed MC by practicing dishonest business behavior (pretty sure the leaked the dress design for money). There's a limit to how much of what can be condone for those sort of behavior to protect those dishonest businesses. Welp, your opinion is still yours, sorry if it seems like I'm trying start an arguement I was stating my perspective. Really not trying to start any fights, I hope you enjoy this chapter even if you think MC is a jerk in this one

Uuuuh didn't say this before in my last comment soooo
Thanks for the chapter and hard work as usual, Bored Corona Kids!

So the custom dress stealing thing has a modern equivalent, and basically what the dressmaking company did was violate an NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement), where they disclosed the details of the custom design that only the client and the designer should have been privy to, and sold that information to a third party without the client's consent. You can read more about NDA's here.

Now, what if we say for sake of argument that there was no such thing or equivalent to an NDA for the dressmaking shop? In that case, then, it would be a Trade Dress claim, which is a sub-class of trademark law. If the stolen design aspects of the product is not the main functional feature of the design, then it is a valid Trade Dress claim. In this case, the design does not impact the functionality as there are multiple designs of dresses for such a function. The fact that the dress was of the same make, down to the embroidery, suggests that it is liable. You can read more about Trade Dress claims here.

Oh my, our little bunny gifted her a necklace AWWWW THAT IS SO ADORABLE

Ooooh this story is better than expected hehe. At first I was reluctant to read it but I really like it. Thank you for the translations!

HUHU BUNNY LOVER

Also I'm sure that son of that Larvetti will appeae later. It feels like he's either gonna be a love interest or an enemy

Ezk

so he used his energy to get a necklace for her, niceeeeee

Fed-Kun's army
srsly? green hair, magenta eye, red dress, & blue necklace?

girl, going overbudget with that tacky combination is sooo not worth it

That was the only smart move really.

Although the best version I've seen of this scene is in Baby raising a Devil, where they take it to the other extreme and threaten to never allow the snobby wannabe villainess' family to buy anything ever again, from clothing, to food, to houses, to medicine, just to see how long it takes for them to starve to death. Then they sit and watch as the entire immediate and extended family of the snobby girl apologies to them.

Users who are viewing this thread