The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke - Ch. 10

Oh my. ☺️
He knows she's looking for a necklace. I would be estatic if he had an appropriate necklace sent on his behalf.

I'm squealing with joy on the inside at the prospect. 🥰

Ngl the Parvetti’s oldest son and the leaf of society are both really pretty, I would honestly like to see a manhwa have a green haired fl/ml.

What an idiot. By bidding so high, all she got out of it is a necklace that is hardly worth the amount given. Willing to bet that she'll get slapped by her dad later.

Dex-chan lover
@omegaxis1 : Sounds like the father is willing to dump all his money on his precious baby girl so he might ignore it once she tell him the reason for the bet.

The brother on the other hand...

Fed-Kun's army
You know what I hate the most? Brainless female "antagonists". They always seem to pop up in every single series with a female MC. Can't we stop this cliche for once?

Dex-chan lover
Did..... they really just have a bid war.... over a necklace.... and bought it at such a price that buying land would be cheaper.......

I like this MC. She doesn’t waste money. The green-haired girl is similar to those MLs that buy all the clothes in a shop just to “prove” their love to the mcs. It’s wasteful and majority of the dresses would be out of season before their lovers could even wear them all. 100x for a necklace just to spite on someone’s family is not worth it at all😭.

I’m glad that it’s explained how someone wasting that much resources can be seen as a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread