The Fallen Brother Is Actually the Strongest: The Strongest Hero in History Is Reincarnated and Unknowingly Unmatched at the School - Vol. 7 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the changes the manga made from the novel.

She was supposed to have gotten brutally raped by the goblins.

The first of two instances of her getting raped by monsters

She dies after the 2nd time when a random mage happens across the aftermath and fireballs her out of her misery

Dex-chan lover

She dies after the 2nd time when a random mage happens across the aftermath and fireballs her out of her misery
Seriously? That is such a different tone than the series has been so far, I’m fine with it not going in that direction. Leave that to the edgier manga

Dex-chan lover

Apparently they decided to focus more on a comedic approach, rather than the Goblin Slayer brand of seinen.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? That is such a different tone than the series has been so far, I’m fine with it not going in that direction. Leave that to the edgier manga
Basically every time she tries to do something shady to either brainwash, charm or do anything out of line to attract mc. It blows up in her face, sometimes literally. She's just a running gag in the novel.

That magic item she tried using in an earlier chapter to charm him took one of her eyes as payment

Dex-chan lover
While I'm glad it changed the story of the original to something a bit more consistently lighthearted (I like where spiral tails is in the comic), didn't they already acknowledge her and bro smashed? How can she be "pure"?

Dex-chan lover

To be fair, these changes are quite common when it comes to WN adaptations.
It's something very noticeable about WNs, especially those who receive adaptations— they tend to be edgier than their manga/LN counterparts. There have instances where I'm engrossed in a funny / lighthearted WN, only to be hit with a sudden instance of rape or a character dying in a cruel way, seemingly added solely for shock value or whatever reason.

This is where publishers start fine-tuning the plot / story, characters, and adjusting certain elements for tone consistency through an Editor.

I personally don't mind these changes if they fit the overall tone of the adaptation better.
(Exactly what's happening with the adaptation of Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be The Hidden Boss But I'm Not The Demon Lord~ too, just to give a random example )

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army

I'm glad they changed it, if I wanted to read that I'd just go read Goblin slayer again

Dex-chan lover

Wow, that's massively changed. I guess the WN had a darker humor approach. I wouldn't of minded the WN version of events being adapted.

I actually came to say the goblins logically, would have raped her after being influenced by that potion.

Thanks for the TL

Supporter
Yeah I much prefer this trainwreck of goofiness over another story needlessly involving trauma and rape and cruelty. This manga is stupid beyond all reason but I'm actually having a lot of fun reading it because of how stupid it is. They're not trying to be serious with OP MC. They're treating it exactly how it should be - with ridicule.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK OFFFFFFFF
Im absolutely dropping this now, I hate how the little brother is getting love from the girls, who even likes this weird borderline NTR shit? It makes me cringe so hard. And hearing the WN had rape? Yeah thats it... I'm definitely out, rape and NTR are 2 absolute no-go's for me.

Users who are viewing this thread