The Fallen TS Girl

Contributor
@loyalist

what.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel weird here? Don't see the male MC yet?

@loyalist
Maybe https://mangadex.org/title/29771/victimgirls-doujinshi

Man i swear.. this genre genderswap/ts or whatever you call it, it's plot keeps getting dumber as i read every new genderswap manga. Same cliches, MC or the genderswapped character does not show any quantities of being male from the start, always gays route (with his male friend) instead of being straight, and what worst it seems like some authors just slapped some magic words into their female character with "Wow i just turned into a female" and boom this is now a "TS" manga.
Tag me if anyone knows genderswap manga like yakuza reincarnation.

Supporter
@zvtqn transjitter. it's a new one, and the MC isn't taking to well to their new body. a darker take on TSF and gender identity. Only 3 chapters so far, so not sure how it's gonna go though

@Confused
Go with what the ancient sages have decided for the matter. Assuming now it's biologically a female, it's gay for her, not for him. A small voice will keep nagging the now transformed girl telling her "Youu used to have a diiick"

Dex-chan lover
As another said... What is this? This is just a tsundere. This isn't even a story about any struggling at all.

Or is this all a hypnotism subplot?

Dex-chan lover
@zvtqn
Sadly with alot still on hung up, therefore majority of GB will always be like that.

Look up to Tensei Pandemic ending if you want to see non mainstream ending.
But sure to pass lots of unnecessary fanservice in the story.

There's few untranslated as well I forgot the name.

Also Cyclia code ending absolutely hilarious if not 10/10 despite being rushed sadly the last 2 chapter wasn't translated.

If there's something you should despise is when genderswap introducing the 3rd wheel girl as for MC crush just to get cucked in the story.
Also I kinda agree somehow majority of the genderswapped males tend to be useful good for nothing?

Dex-chan lover
Boku no Negai to Kimagure na Kiseki
Guy A and guy B are friends, guy B is super cute and only thing holding guy A back is his constant chant of "I'm not gay", but then guy B turns into a girl so A fucks them.

Plot twist, B was gay for A but knew A was straight so didn't want to pressure them. Basically they both got their wish granted by B becoming a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread