The Fallen TS Girl

Fed-Kun's army
@Denrick19 I never implied it's funny, I wanted people to know what the statistics for transgender suicides are so they can tone down their bullying in the comments, their voices have consequences
@hellknightofdeath lmao'ing at your whole post

*literally laughing his a** off*
Why...!? Why are people always so serious??? What ticked them off in the past??? XD
*context: i am talking about the comments section of this manga and many other manga in the stsf category.

Also, I like this comic but like, leadup??? I kinda understand that the point is skipping straight to the giving in section, but... LEADUP?????

Double-page supporter
can we go back to discussing how stupid the "genderbent male now likes boys for no reason" trope is?

I'm trans and, this is just my opinion on the conversation in this comment section.

It used to bother me when genderswap manga would do the "oh I woke up a girl and now I like men" thing. Thinking about it though, these are magical gender swaps and pretty much always effects their whole body so it would make sense to assume that it affected their brains too. People's prefrences are just about how their brain is wired so I don't have an issue with it anymore.
/shrug

Dex-chan lover
@OkosWaifu I agree with you, but to be fair you don't even need a justification in the first place. It's a fetishistic work, just like a lot of other stuff. Omegaverse, for example. It doesn't have to make sense as long as it's enjoyed.

Dex-chan lover
it's kinda not good. two page chapters with literal cardboard cutout mc and no plot whatsoever. well, i guess that's obvious and the only people here know that already.

anyway. time to argue about the societal impacts of magically getting genderswapped

The only thing I'm mad about is that this can't happen in real life where a "guy" can magically become a girl irl (PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN)

Double-page supporter
Hines.ty I’ve booked marked this managa just to read the god damn blood baths that are the comments

Power Uploader
What is this? There is no description so if anyone could explain then please do so, it's just that the comment section is just so random. This is the first time I've seen a manga's comment section and not even understand 1% of it.

Users who are viewing this thread