The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Restarting Makes No Sense (9)

DONT BE DISCOURAGED!!! WE ALL KNOW YOU’RE TRYING YOUR BEST!!! AND DONT NEGLECT UR SCHOOL STUFF EITHER!!!! tysm for the new chap💕💕 the lighting made it all the more emotional

Fed-Kun's army
THAT ELIAS CANT BE THAT CUTE, RIGHT??!
Why so cute you naughty boy!
depend on your step mother a bit will you children!!
Good Good, i can see them as a fun and loving family soon... or so i hope...

Next is the twins problem, huh..
Ganbatte our StepMom the MC!

p.s. Good Job Rock for tripping Elias.

Seriously thank you sooo much for update the chapter even you've been busy with paper.

Supporter
Just ignore the haters and trolls. Block them so they can leave you alone. If they continue to harrass you, please share the screenshots and their names.

As for this chapter, Elias is more adorable than I thought. He turns out to be an insecure teenager more than anything. And I hope Rachel gets rescued from the abusive tutor soon... Poor girl.

Dex-chan lover
I am really appreciative of the chapters and the fact that you just want to share the series with us.

I don't want to make a quick judgement of this situation since I only know it from one side but thanks for your hardwork!

Aggregator gang
It's sound cliché, but there's always two side of coins where there will be people who hate you for what you do, and people who appreciates you. Well clearly, everyone here will sit either in one of the side. You're not a saint nor a devil. Just a human who wants to share their work for another human and i think it's totally fine. The problem is still circulating to how they pressed you to stop the translation and if you don't want to, you should have joined them right? It's the same old problem where i thought it was already being solved some chapters ago but i assume some people still can't take it well,, yeaaah the point is do whatever that you want and please remember no matter what you do, even as simple as breathing can cause people to hate you or love you. In my case i love your work hahaha 😘

Dex-chan lover
It's a wonder with a bit communication and openness can lead people to act 180° than we thinks they are

Ohh man I can't wait to see the aunt and uncle to be kicked of the house. It's gonna be so good. Also, Elias was so adorable. I just loving seeing her relationship with the kids grow!!
Thanks so much for the chapter and keep up the good job.
Honestly don't give attention for these kinda of people - we your readers surely don't.

Aggregator gang
Anyway, i hope by solving the problem with Rachel, our MC can gain the trust from the children! I really love to see they get along well in the future 💞💞

I don't quite follow how the end of the previous chapter leads to this chapter, unless they are dropping the whole 'gather all the employees' thing or continuing it later.

Aggregator gang
Just ignore them, They're just mad cause their releases are garbage compared to yours.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks
Whybisbitbthat when there drama there are core comments.. Can't though comment be for the story discussion instead?
Cough anywhos the child... D: being tortured I hope things get well soon. The aunt and uncle should be kicked out goodness me

I don't know the situation 100% but unless they are a "legal" translation group, fuck 'em. Hi salty who cares what they have to say. We don't. We, the readers, just want to read your translations... Not sure what's up with the other group but whatever. Document their harassment and report it.

Love your hard work! Good luck with school!!

Keep up the good work! If you enjoy what you're doing, dont worry about what others are saying.

Many thanks and burgers!
ExcX

@bobsburgers thanks for releasing it, dont really know whats going on with the drama, but they shouldve released the series not "held onto it" hate people like that.

Aggregator gang
Love you so much for the fast releases, really! Thank you!
Seems that the MC solved her worries about the children hating her for the time being. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Users who are viewing this thread