The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Restarting Makes No Sense (9)

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the release, i love reading this series!!! ignore those bullies, we appreciate you!!!

omg elias turned out to be that cute??? oh my god??? hopefully next chapter the little ones' problems can be solved and our mc stepmom can kick ass and take names. ABUSIVE ASSHOLES????

Dex-chan lover
I love how Jeremy run with her too :'"D
and with that face too hahahahaha

Thanks you translator. I thought the dispute already ended with each other agree to release their own translation? I think everyone should just do it each of their own.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter, but don't let this stuff interfere with school or real life. I'm enjoying the crap out of this so take care of yourself and don't burn yourself out with drama.

Thank you for translating, your work is truly a blessing but know that your fans love you and want you to take care of yourself, we understand school comes first. I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the next one. You certainly have my support 🤗

This is officially one of my favourite stories 100%. Thank you for taking your time to translate this and upload it for us to read, and thanks to the author for writing such an interesting story.

However, take care of yourself and take your time as we all understand the pains of life, and the limited time one might have. Hopefully the dispute will resolve itself soon, but don't pay much heed to them unless they'll bring harm to you, your group or people you know.

Thanks for the upload but do focus in school. Don’t let it interfere with your education. You’re your own number one priority! Hang in there and get those A’s. Take your time on scans and relax.

If there were this many chapters available and they just sat on it that's their fault. You do you.

Oh my gosh. Elias is so adorable. Jeremy's deadpan face is hilarious. and I hope Rachel's situation get resolved in the next chapter. Then we can move on to kicking the heck out of those relatives. I would like to think that not all the relatives like that, but the aunt and the uncle that "trained" Elias (I forgot their names lol) certainly are horrible and needs to be kicked out.

On another note, translator please don't get discouraged. Reader did not care about anything as long as you update with good quality translations (which you do), and those that gives you bad notes are trolls that try to be loyal to the "original translator". We're all illegal here so I honestly don't understand the deal about it lol. If they did not like you translating it so much they can just wait for the translations released by the other tls group and not read yours. If they did read this then they're the one being a hypocrite 🤣

OhMyGod! Real life so tough for you dear translator. You only intend to gave us what you knew and sharing this despite not being paid and busy life. Cheer up translator-san (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Double-page supporter
Awww this is so adorbs. I love that she already starts to get rid of the bad prejudice her childres has on her. Shes more mature and able to judge more soundly.

And dw about those hate comments translator. We greatly enjoy your translation and those guys can wait for the other scanlation for as long as they like. Its a clear fact that a lot of people love your works and the problem is already solved between the scanlation teams. You should just ignore thore people and just keep on uploading as far as you like it. Be happy with us.

Thank you for the trans!!! Good luck with school!! You can do it!! You need to focus school first. We can wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread