The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Restarting Makes No Sense (9)

This was such a great chapter
A couple of hearts opened up and we're finally moving forward with the relationships

Also omg im sorry people are being nasty to you about the series Q AQ i really appreciate that you take the time to translate and release as often as you do

Remember as she said in the future, they didnt get along they didnt try to communicate and she was really timid

Fed-Kun's army
This is so warm, I feel so fluffy inside T-T
And I love how the artist plays with the colors and textures to emphasize the emotions! It kinda reminds me of Disney lol.
We need more stories about family and connection like this.

@Reimos I think he acted like an asshole for so long before because he's constantly over at the edge of when exactly she'll leave. And to avoid the pain he'll feel when that time comes, he tried being an asshole towards her so she'd hate him and he could hate her as well, which will make it less painful. After all, you can't feel any pain if you see the person you hate leave right?

Maybe even along the way, he started to believe his own lie that he hates her. As he picked on why he should hate her, he started believing in it, and acting upon it.

That's at least how I interpret him.

Hmm.. I wonder if the prologue actually refer to the first lifetime and not the second one where the children realized they were wrong and tried to reach out to her, but she continued walking up the stairs feeling sad and alone, the paper planes not reaching her. Just a thought, because this second lifetime she will surely be able to get along with them. That means that the prologue is for the first lifetime, in which case, it's not as much depressing as compared to the children not realizing what she had done for them. It's still a tragedy that they weren't able to connect with each other though

Double-page supporter
@dawned The MC suggests that they didn't change their hearts though: she just didn't realize that they were always on her side. In ch1, we actually even see that the children regretted what they did, but at this point she was too far to hear it. Maybe Jeremy was hostile, though even in his case I wouldn't be surprised if he was afraid that something will happen to her if she comes to the wedding.

"MY" Elias 🤣🤣

Re-reading and as expected I'm picking up a lot of things I didn't when I first read this one

I already knew Elias was going to a comedic relief (and more than that) but damn, he's hilarious, especially when he tripped 💀

Dex-chan lover
The first time around she was only 16, right? Poor girl of course she wouldn't have seen what was going on, she was thrust into the situation so quickly herself. I'm glad she has a second chance but part of me is feeling pity she didn't get her freedom lol

Aggregator gang
Ah, I guess I'm not getting hooked to this....I see that many are enjoying this to some extent but I'm still looking for that something to latch on 'cause I'm losing interest in this fast.
And the art is pretty good so for 2 or 3 chapters atleast I'm still gonna look for it.

Oh yeah, i like it now. She realized her mistake and is changing. Now it's good. Let's see her berate the evil fam.

Users who are viewing this thread