The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Restarting Makes No Sense (11)

Aja MC! You can do it! DOn't underestimate your abilities and talents.

Thanks for the 2chaps release :) God bless with your thesis!

Thanks for the chapters!

Wow I was so confused until I read the comments that black pages means flashback. How did I not realize this until now?

I wonder why their dad remarried in the first place. It looks like past her barely knew how to handle things, by comparison Jeremy seemed like he could have handled it himself.

Thank u so much i am so exited what will happend next and how she will get close to the children

Fed-Kun's army
@Airantu aaah I wasn't really clear whether chapter 12 was her first life or this second one! i just hope she and the rest are happy this time. but i don't think the kids resented her in the end of her first life?? they just didn't show her what she meant to them and then she died and it was too late :(

@mammaria Yeah I was told that the kids didn't actually resent her after talking posting my message.
I was told that the kids realized how much she was doing for them but it became to awkward to tell her that they didn't resent her. The four of them planned to apologize and come clean about their feelings at Jeremy's wedding. Jeremy's Fiance, I dont know why most likely cause of MC rep, tells MC a lie about Jeremy not wanting her at the wedding. The 3 kids try to convince her in the awkward way they are by telling to crash the wedding and go anyways, so that they can still do the big reveal. Sadly she leaves and gets killed never finding out the truth.

Dex-chan lover
The MC should have just ran to the table and said "Until my oldest inherits the estate" with a bag of gold on the table. She already did it once and it would be such a powermove

Double-page supporter
Reading this again I completely didn’t realize that this whole chapter was a flashback from the first life! Good thing I made the choice to do a second read through.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it her constant moping around and self doubt... She isn't acting like she has years of experience....

no one will notice this comment or will care... but if you're new and also thinking like those old comments about how "oh, why is she acting like she doesn't have the mind of an adult," or "she's acting weak, like she doesn't have years of experience,"
I'm sorry, have you time traveled before?? "MAN, what I would give to go back in time to my younger self and change things. I would do everything differently" However, it isn't as simple as that. Even in the present, whether child, teenager, or adult--we still have deeply rooted fears about the future and doubts that can hold us back, mistakes that we keep making over and over again. Even if you time-leaped back to the time where you wish you could've changed your actions the most, it would be something new for you since, as far as we know, time-leaps are not possible in reality. You might worry about whether your actions will really change your future, you will still carry the same insecurities and doubts that you had in your previous life that could still cause you to make mistakes. But that doesn't mean you're weak. It means you're human. Time leap or regular aging...it is up to you whether you want to stand up, make a move, change things for better future, or improve your self. Growth of character is not limited by age and won't immediately happen, even with one magic restart-button.

In addition, Shulli is basically on her own at this point. She has a life-time of memories, has to with a truckload of terrible baggage again that she never asked for, and somehow she has to organize a plan(RACK HER BRAIN, MAKE SURE SHE DIDN'T FORGET ANYTHING CUZ SHE'S HUMAN AND HUMANS FORGET) on how to make sure the past life doesn't repeat itself. What she went through was traumatizing for a young girl and she's scared to go through it again. But she's facing it head on, trying to push aside her doubts and fears, and doing things and changing things she never thought she'd be able to in the past. I think she's doing pretty good so far.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, please, this is a flashback of her past life, of how things turned out the last time.
There's actually a fairly noticeable visual clue about that throughout the entire chapter. The black in all of the dead space surrounding the panels. That's usually white if it's in the present, when that's black it often means that something is different. Might be a flashback, or a dream, or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread