The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 22 - The Passing of Winter (9)

Double upload, i am losing my mind. BUCCI GANG, thank you for your hardwork TT^TT!

Fed-Kun's army
awee ;; we stan our lovely marchioness
shes trying her best to make up for the mistakes shes made in the past and hnndhh i wanna give her a hug

THE PRINCE IS REALLY SHADY OMG SORRY. I THINK I READ TOO MANY MANGA,MANHWA AND MANHUA. BUT EVERYTIME I SEE A CHARACTER WITH THAT SMILE THAT MEAN HE'S SHADY ASF.

Dex-chan lover
That crown prince is shady AF but i can't hate him... His hair reminds me of one of my OC's.
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
crown prince > nora, fight me on this. nora being the ML makes me uncomfortable bc of his closeness (animosity rlly lol) with jeremy. they act the same age and idk ik shuli is literally a baby but id still be uncomfortable dating my son's peer yanno

also yea ik the crown prince is the same age as jeremy but they dont seem to have as personal a relationship as nora and jeremy do

Fed-Kun's army
@jouyato Naah, I have a feeling that the biggest hint about who the crown prince is as a person (past his "kindness" and smiles) are answered completely by Jeremy and Nora, one is a childhood friend and the other is his "close relative" all 3 the same age. Jeremy practically dismissed him and Nora yelled at him in public. I have a feeling that he's more like a "secret asshole" or something along those lines. Now, If we are talking about romantic interests with either Nora or Crown Prince (which I really wouldn't understand if either of them became a love interest for her) I would rather see Nora. The CP seems fishy as hell and well he's royalty to boot.

EDIT: I'm not saying it would be weird if they feel for her, but it would be weird if she feel for them.. I hope the story doesn't go that way, because well it seems stupid if it did.

Users who are viewing this thread