The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 22 - The Passing of Winter (9)

Double-page supporter
@Eclat123 You don't survive growing up in the palace without a parent/mothers protection being all sunshine and flowers in your head. Two faced schemer he is mostly likely is.

I couldn't choose which one i should stand with

Need more chapter

Lol

Nora? Or 👑 ?

Well thankyou so much for double update!

I don’t get people who don’t like this art style. This is easily within my top 5 art styles within the 20+ manhwas I follow

i'm just gonna pass by because everyone ship nora and the crown prince.

but guys holy guacamole johannes is freaking handsome on his youth tbh. kekekekeke

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna hug her. Children, go and comfort your mother, or at least behave alright? ‪( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ^ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀  )‬

And here's to my prayers that the crown prince is a kind person, though I bet the partner character is the duke's son.

There's something fishy about that prince. Kinda weird how Nora showed him that much hostility.

It's probably also worth it to mention that the cover page only have Nora and Jeremy but not the prince 🤔

Aggregator gang
Inb4 "The prince is actually a bad person and talks shit about MC behind her back as well as how he plans to manipulate her for some reason". Author sure did lay it on thick in his character establishment this chapter. Also sad that MC didn't show more initiative at getting Jeremy to stop, I feel like a Tranquil Demon Smile would have been pretty effective in that situation.

@Keansor I think Nora may have reacted like that because of his mom and her way of talking to him based on the chapter after the market scene which Shuli and her brother...

What the crown prince said last before he bid farewell to Shuri made me want to ship them but Nora's atittude towards the crown prince made my suspicion towards him grew.... Idk whoever she ended up with i hope Shuri will be happy, that's what matter the most to me

Dex-chan lover
Pink Head: "This is the first time I've exchanged such sweet introductions with the crown prince..."
Fake Smile: "Almost as if... The Marchioness and I were close acquaintances"

This doesn't quite align. She finds this interaction surprising, while the fancy pants is all fuzzy inside.

This can mean only one thing.

The prince is the murderer and possible a stalker from her previous life.

Case closed.

If he wasn’t a snake I’d say drop Nora as the ML right now. That being said, watch him have a hand in her death from her first life. That’s a reach, so maybe getting close to the prince will be one of the mistakes of her new life that she didn’t make originally.

Ughh that prince really knows what to say and sugar coat them to the max.

Also what Shuri said about grieving but can't do it since the candles in the mansion is still lit is sad. She feels sad and wants to grieve but can't do it since there are many things that needs to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread