The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - The Passing of Winter (15)

These men have a problem that a woman is voicing her opinion... seriously 🙄 and the Express's death is related to her being an outspoken lady I'm guessing well that's pretty shit poor crown prince. I still dont understand how he will be an asshole in the future chapters?? Coz here he seems to defend our shulli a lot and I guess sees his late mother in her?

Shuli has got to be related to the late Empress. The prince’s face and nose is shaped similar to Shuli’s too. I’m thinking she could be his sister, but maybe the Emperor wasn’t the father. I’m also guessing that her likeness to the late Empress is what made her stand out to Johannes. I’m just surprised no one has yet commented on how she is like a clone of the late Empress.

Dex-chan lover
Foril? Shuli looks almost identical to the late empress...
and man... those guys going about woman this man that... and high jerk is basically throwing his underling to the sharks, basically saying, "You, sacrifice yourself for me- I mean, for our righteous cause." He is making him materialize his ideals, but without taking the risk himself. Smart, but scummy.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

The late empress and Shuli look... extremely similar.... please don’t tell me the crown prince is attracted to Shuli for that reason...

@Manhwaaaa I'm guessing he is. He did lose his mother figure and I'm guessing his stepmom isn't exactly the nicest person to be around... There's also the fact that the church jerks are on their "we are the noblest of noble nobles" schpiel due to their old fashioned beliefs.

Can't blame him for looking for some form of emotional support and lo and behold, he finds a woman who looks and makes him remember his mother.

That’s some sexist church. I mean it is set in those swords and politics times so dem women’s rights never existed but... still...

Group Leader
These Holy credits are God-sent, truly. I relate to this so much, I burst out laughing my heart out loud past midnight, damn.
Thank you guys for the laughs, keep having fun and ask for a picture book from Rui before the "next" time !

"Kaiserreich Empire" makes no sense, is like "République Republic". Just Kaiserreich or Empire would be a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread