The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - The Passing of Winter (15)

" i need jesus too "
" i am... also not knowin "
I don't know why but I laughed so hard, thank you for your hard work.

Nora and Shuli is going to be the ship of the story but my hearth is with Shuli and the cute prince :') just my opinion~

I always thought that Jeremy will be the male lead but it seems like it's Nora???

I always like the black hair possessive kind of type for the male lead, take Cabel of A False Confession for example, BUT in this story, I truly like the prince. He's more interesting than Nora. His back story, his character while Nora's pretty much the same as other ML

@Aicat, I really like your theory! I wonder if Shuli and the empress have some kind of familial relationship, and if that’s the case then she’d be related to the crown prince in some way or form.

Tbh, I'd rather she paired with abit older man like young adult (mid 20s) instead of these teen throbs. I know Shuli herself is young. But the whole relationship dynamic just raise my eyebrows. Lets take away the whole stepmother thing, but could u call somebody your age your father? Irks me. And if we wanna go technical, shes mentally older because of the reincarnation thing. If this will lead on to as hinted, im gonna drop it. You can only read the same thing so many times.

I really really wish she does not hook up with the prince or the black haired kid. I am more comfortable with her staying eternally as the mother figure of everyone.

Yeah, problem is I expected literally anything else other than these kid figures man. Plus this story seemed unique

I love what the translation group added in the end, it's complete chaos and I love it. They paniced so much lol.

I’m so confused?? Is this a plot this?? Why does the crown prince mother look like the marchioness lady

wait it’s literally my 3rd time rereading this, but the princes mom looks like shuli¿ if she and the previous empress were related, that would make shuli and the prince related as well.
that’s uh... kinda.. no..
I also want to know why johannes chose shuli. she’s just some pink haired girl from the countryside. or maybe im just overthinking it 🙃
anyways team nora ftw-

i hope the ml wont be appearing anytime soon or else it'll feel like those hentai with a mom getting ntr'd by a son's friend lmao

Dex-chan lover
I’m so confused?? Is this a plot this?? Why does the crown prince mother look like the marchioness lady
They say we all have what, three lookalikes? Even if they're not closely related or something, it wouldn't be particularly unusual for two people from the same general area to resemble one another quite closely. But if there is a deeper connection than that to be found here, I'm sure we'll learn more sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread