The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - The Passing of Winter (15)

lmaooo okay so theres two possible love interests, they both got daddy issues which she could help with so heres the question, whos she gonna end up with??? i dont really have a preference at this point so i could go for both. unless im wrong and shes gonna stay an independent mother

Fed-Kun's army
why does she look so much like the dead empress wtf... also the prince hear her singing... and is attractive to the girl that looks like his dead mom??? so daddy issues AND oedipus complex? oof. heavy. at least he's speaking up for her, though i don't know if that's a good or bad thing. THAT CARDINAL IS SHADY AF (what a surprise~ religious leaders being shady~ /s) also omg nora's mom wants shuli to talk with nora... are you setting them up m'am or???? just truly want guidance.. from the young af lady... um

anyway thank you very much for the update and all your efforts to get it to us hahah IT WAS GREAT

Dex-chan lover
It was actually rare for this kind of setting discussing about how woman should be obedient. Most of it have lady doing whatever they please without much social consequences.

Fed-Kun's army
@the_white_rabbit oh for real??? i wouldn't be surprised if this guy was our big bad tbh, he was the shady shadow figure from a few chapters back, wasn't he?

I'm sobbing at the end bit, yall really were on fire. Keep on rocking yall, fave group <3

ALSO EMPRESS LOOKS LIKE SHULI LMAOOO WHATS UP WITH THAT

I ship her w/ the crown prince and I'm ready to die w/ this ship.

Edit: I just realized that the empress looks so much like Shuli. Plz tell me they're not half sibling 😔

how old are nora and the crown prince?? I'm so curious, someone pleazee tell meeee 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
L9XDrkD.png

LOL I rushed to the comments section to verify that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me...

Shuli definitely looks like the late empress! It wasnt just me lol

From what I read from novelupdate spoiler forum.

She looked alike late empress, who was the king, the duke and the marquise ‘s first love. That’s why Marquise chose her as his 2nd wife , and the duke and the king help her a lot in 1st life. Shuli was known for her beauty and many men fall for her.

About ML and love interested for main characters.
Jeremy had feeling for MC but didn’t reveal his love and married another girl at the end.
Elias married Ohara - Jeremy’s fiancee in the 1st life.
Rachel married a prince from another country (not this crown prince)
Don’t know about Leon whom he end up with.
No mention about prince’s partner.

Shuli end up with Nora and had happy marriage.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, that whole patriarchy, "women should be silent" thing was such a trigger to me. Mostly because it was chauvinism masquerading as religion. I could understand patriarchy by itself as historic result of gender roles and division of labor, or men not wanting to give power up, but using God as an excuse makes me want to bitch slap those priests or just punch them in the nuts.

Though it's no surprise the author went there, as it was mentioned several times that she had to be careful of her reputation and make connections in noble society to guard against herself being made an outcast. Her authority would be compromised if people thought she was immoral in the eyes of society.

There's lots of strong female characters in this story, but they all have to work within the system of their so called place in society. So it's very period accurate. Just annoying to me at times.

Users who are viewing this thread