The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - The Passing of Winter (19)

Fed-Kun's army
...is trying to replace his mom...she and Shuli are carbon copy for appearance...and she isn't pretending to be a shrew. Ahh thinking about this is getting me riled up.😠

Double-page supporter
Mother fetish?
Hmmmm....
him seeing her being all motherly and her being the same age must be very confusing to him 😋

Mommy issues! Stop bringing up drama dummy prince, this is just gonna cause her more trouble. He do be kinda cute tho

Fed-Kun's army
Hands off princey, she's got wayyy to much shit to deal with already without u making things worse

Dex-chan lover
I mean Shuli is not that old but damn son! going after a widowed wife?

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!

this whole interaction was just kfjdanfhia
prince: "youve noticed, havent you, madam? that i hold affections for you?"
shuli: *record scratch* *freeze frame* yup. thats me. youre probably wondering how i ended up in this situation.

nope
nOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE HE'S LYNIG ISTG THERE'S SOMETHING UP HIS SLEEVES ISTG HE'S NOT BEING SERIOUS HE'S SCHEMING SOMETHING I TRUST NORA MORE THAN I DO THIS GUY
THERE HAS TO BE A REASON WHY NORA SNAPPED AT HIM AT THE PARTY
ASDFJKLHG

@CSkies13 I agree with all your points. The prince isn't trustworthy at all. And the reason Nora snapped at him at the Memorial Ball will be revealed next chapter and I cannot wait for it!

Don't worry too much you guys, I feel like the Romance tag in this manhwa is not gonna happpen anytime sooooooon. Although, I hope it would be developed nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread