The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - Christmas (1)

OMAYGAHD. MY BABY NORA IS CRYING. He is crying like crazy. Huhu
DONT HURT HIM!

Fed-Kun's army
lakfjafnfa shuli is deadass the baddest bitch in town like she said 'they shall have cake and a party, as a treat' and shes so goddamn kind and smart i completely forgot that shes only sixteen eye- also that cardinal was slut shaming her imma beat his ass on the heavenly mothers name on god 😤

Thanks for the chapter! I love Shuli so much. She's a great MC

After reading the (MAJOR) spoilers
about cardinal Richlieu falling in love with Shuli at first sight, and being obsessive about her, every scene with him gets so much more intense.

Someone tell the cardinal to sleep, damn.

Dex-chan lover
Shuli dealing out the bantz, but Cardinal was sharper than steel.

Fuck that cardinal 😒 worshipping god everyday also won’t save u with ur black heart.

Noraaaaaa 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
Shuli is such a good noona i can only wish to have one like her 🥺🥺

Feels like the Cardinal's disappointed the possibility of a riot was diminished. Sus....

Anyway, thanks as always @BUCCIGANG for the upload, the little note at the end, and for the translation - the language is appropriate for the setting. Unlike others I've seen where the title is based in European nobility but the characters sound like fking weebs: "Prince-sama!" Ugh!! Again, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
NO WHO MADE NORA CRY?!?!??!?!

Also that priest guy is so creepy. What the hell does he want?
Many thanks

1. Good idea to keep the church accountable by requiring reporting.
2. Wait what I knew Shuli was young but SIXTEEN!?
3. Sorry I know Nora is the ML but I can't see it. No chemistry and he has a lot of maturing to do (obvs we are in for a character development arc).

Fed-Kun's army
I know she is super young but she is still the kids' stepmother and the possibility of her having a romantic relationship with someone the age of her kids is very disturbing to me (I know they're not her biological kids but they're her kids nonetheless and she even considers them to be that).
Also, the rude cardinal's remark would be super kind compared to what others would think of her and the rumours that would spread if she ends up with either the prince (highly unlikely) or Nora or someone who knows and is friends with her kids.

Even if it's someone older and all, she is the lady of one of if not the richest house and has responsibilities. No one would leave her alone if she brings a stranger to that household.
So I struggle to see the possibility of romance in this

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone named "Cardinal Richelieu" seems to automatically be a villain. And typical scumbag church. They do nothing but burden and exploit the poor and just look to gain more power.

Users who are viewing this thread