The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 37 - Christmas (4)

...the art, as always, gorgeous but... Did Jeremy get a bit younger? He even got back his baby fat 🤣

Shuli is truly an angel~
I can't imagine how Jeremy would feel after knowing that Shuli also gave Nora a sword too.
I love both Nora and Jeremy it makes hard to choose who is a better ml

Thanks for the chapters^^

@IldreenL I got this from the spoiler thread on Novel Updates (page 14-17 if you wanna check it out), but
Shuli’s death was actually planned in the first timeline. Nora led the investigation and found that the Cardinal played a part in the murder. Since someone from the church murdered a noble, it was seen as scheming against the emperor and a civil war broke out. Everyone was miserable after her death. And sure enough, the empire weakened.

Double-page supporter
I really like that new lady. She s interesting and super beautiful. Considering their names, it seems to be based on South Asian cultures or Middle Eastern so I'm looking forward to their traditional wear. I bet it'll be drawn beautifully.

Nora breaks my heart. He's such a good but unfortunate boy. When will he get happy times~

Why did they not show Elias' reaction to his present? I thought that would have been the highlight.

Also lmao at readers who think Jeremy is the ML I mean seriously she called him //SON// and he calls her //MOM// You can't get more blatant than that. I bet it's Nora who is the love interest. But it doesn't seem like the author will move towards any form of romance for her and I kinda like that. Mentally she is way older than him and what he needs right now isn't some sort of puppy love but an actual support system. I hope the author keeps at it like this.

Thank you Bucci Gang for the chapters~!

Fed-Kun's army
Nora is so precious..... He's just a sad boi that needs more love... :(((

I was not expecting to see the words pasha and other Islamic names. Hope those characters won't be villanized too much as I felt honored to read names I associate to for once.

Thank you for the chapter ^^♡

Thank you for the updates!

Whenever I read this I still cant get over how gorgeous this manhwa/webcomic is. The details, colors, everything. I love seeing Pasha the new character we were introduced to, and I love how much thoughts Shuli puts in getting their gifts.

Aggregator gang
I hope their not skipping over Elias gift , it’s a little bad they somewhat shirked out the twins, they could at least had a clear view of their smiling faces before cutting to Nora

Users who are viewing this thread