The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

Dex-chan lover
The first half of this chapter was so beautiful and touching. They've really become a real family. ❤️😭

Also, I had completely forgot about the princess, since we only saw her so briefly before. I do wonder what kind of role she will have in the story! 👀

Thank you so much for your translation, it was perfect, much easier to read and understand, and above else, as a few other people said, much more relevant and fitting to the period of the comic.
Thanks again, much much love to you ❤️

Thank you very much for your translation! This is a pretty good release, especially, no offense, considering the translation quality of Haevn Scans.

I hope you'll continue and improve on your great work, and not mind much of the sniping comments should there be any now or in the future! 😊

Personaly idc about"sniping" cuz i read what is readable and what comes out first. (Next statement is not meant for any group specifically , just my opinnion) I hate groups who try to monopolize a series instead of giving away some (bc of lack of staff or something else) . It's not that hard to say at the start of a new chapter "hey we are having troubles translating new chapters bc of a busy schedual. If u want faster releases all help is welcomed".
Anyways it was a nice chapter keep up the good work lowkey thinning about learning a new language so that i could read these myself but my lazyness said no.

Everything makes so more sense now lol so thanks u guys. Wouldn’t be mad if you kept releasing 👀👀👀

Thank you so much for the new translations! They're very easy to comprehend and flow well.

Translation seems pretty rough this time, there's some untranslated text. The translated parts are pretty good and easy to understand. Please take your time

Wow, that first half made me cry. It was so damn beautiful. Really looking forward to the new characters at the end.

Definitely with the majority here that we really appreciate your work! Your translations are much more clear and fluid, and it would be great if you could continue!

The only thing I would say to please be wary of is getting hasty. That tends to be what ruins translation quality the most. Even if the other group releases ahead of you, please take your time and make you’re satisfied with what you’re uploading. It’s okay if you still make mistakes, since we can help point out anything we found a little confusing, but as much as possible, I hope you won’t feel any stress or pressure to get the chapters out. At this point, I think everyone’s willing to wait for the sake of good quality translations.

Fed-Kun's army
RIP Jim, he will be forever missed. Again, thank you for the alternative translation.

Also, is there really untranslated text or am I just blind? The comments keep saying that but I literally don't see anything that isn't English.

Thank you very much for putting out clearer translations. All the confusion I had about what was going on has been cleared up 😄

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
At least 7 Princes and 5 Princesses, that ruler has quite the busy life.
I hope that they become friends and that's it.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation!! I finally really understood what was going on😭 the translation and cleaning/typesetting are so good already

The art is just amazing and your translation has already such a high quality!!! Thanks

I wanted my brother's name to be Ali but my parents didn't allow me 🥺 Though my brother is not cute anymore 😅😅😅 I like this translate thank you so much 🤗🤗🤗

Users who are viewing this thread