The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue: The End of a Fairytale (1)

Thank you for the translations.
Don't worry there will be always people like me who will only stay with the original scan group. Thank you for your hard work!

its a little difficult to read due to how large the images are.

unfortunately, switching to a different display mode just makes the images too small to read

Thank you so much for the update, Haevn Scans!!! Love the translations and quality of your releases. Thank you so much for not giving up! And yes, totally prioritize your mental health first, guys. 😭😭 That's so much more important. 😭😭 Thank you for not giving up on sharing Shuli's story to us! Please, have a good rest and don't mind others who are shaming you for being late whatnots. We appreciate your translations and effort. Thank you so much!! 😭❤❤

You don't know guys how happy I am when you started to pick up this series. We are honestly thankful. HUHUHUHUHU. Thank you so much for initiating. 🥺

@CivilSky Change image size by going to reader settings at the side panel -> Check "Display Advanced Settings". and change "Maximum container width" to your liking. (like 1000 was fine for me.)

Fed-Kun's army
I know that in this very moment, you're seeing messages from people like cmxtt who do not care. And I hate that, because I've stopped reading the other scans. I am willing to wait for quality. In the future, people will actively choose to read your scans over the guy blaming the reader for when their tacky machine translations don't make sense. Because quality wins over time, every time. I know that it might not feel like you're doing anything good or that it's not appreciated, but some of us do appreciate it. And if you guys need time to let some of the stress off before you come back with another chapter, I'll still be waiting. Thank you.

A comment about snipers: I think snipers are a case of a lose-lose situation in the long term. For us readers, a lot of us (myself NOT included) find it enough to read a lower quality but speedier release and so the high quality ones get overlooked by a sizable bunch of the reader base. The problem with that, is that it sets the precedence of preference for the lower quality scans, and yes it discourages the quality scans group from continuing. These people need to develop self-control lol, you're only losing out long term when the quality group drops it and you're only stuck with odd phrases, Google translate, typos, grainy images, etc.

I forgot which story it was, but there was even a sniper who bragged about how they were doing a good thing by uploading (a really low quality translation work) within 6 hours of the official release and if you didn't like it then you can wait a lot longer. LIKE.... NO..... It is discouraging to continue uploading quality scans because all of the hard work put into its quality checks just poofs when people already read the first upload. We need to uplift quality scanlations so that the groups CONTINUE TO DO THEM. Yes, everyone is doing this for free and everyone is entitled to wait or read the fast uploads but just.... think of it in the long term. These no group individuals picking up a random series here and there are not sustainable and are unlikely to have a fleshed out pool of resources to continue scanlating. Instead, by supporting an actual group, you are actively supporting a developed TEAM who will continue to scanlate this and other works. More webtoons for us! More quality scans! If only people could appreciate and be grateful and just be patient for better scans, we will reap the rewards.

Ugh, I know this is rambly, but the morals behind an already illegal 'business' of scanlating is already shady. I just wanted to put in my two cents of how to support and sustain scanlating in the long term. These dedicated teams are the ones who will in the long term be bringing us these stories that we otherwise could not read. All of us (barring accidents, pls knock on wood) are capable of waiting - yes, even 20 days of waiting - to read a story. Reading webtoons is for fun and we shouldn't put unnecessary extra pressure on a group for uploading faster.

As for the chapter itself... Shulli please have a happy ending this second time :(

Thank you so much for the translation! I'm unable to enjoy series if the translation is of low quality. And when sniper blames readers for not willing to overlook obviously bad translation... Nah, ain't gonna support.

Take care guys!

Aggregator gang
At last, some good (well, at least better than shit) quality translation. Thank you.

Ho8

I am one of the guilty people who read the faster scans, but with this series I passed on it. I don't care if the images are not cleaned properly, but when the translation itself is imcomprehensible it's just infuriating. It really felt like they were shitting on Haevn Scans hard work. Big thank you to the team!

oh shit, i love this so so much. you've all translated it so wonderfully, the prose is beautiful and comprehensible. i love it. lots. thank you. i waited for your release, and was not disappointed 😔

Thank you for the upload! For this series I always wait for your version. I've decided to not read others because i enjoy your version so much more.

I still don't understand how "I want to say goodbye a little earlier than the others" actually means "I want her to stay a bit longer"

Users who are viewing this thread