The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue: The End of a Fairytale (1)

Thanks for the upload. That made so much sense than the other one. I appreciate their effort too but... well, you already said it in the letter. Again, thank you!

Thanks for the chapter. Honestly this translation makes more sense. When I reread this chapter uploaded by HS, I can understand the story better. Glad to think you won't drop this series. Good luck!

Hey, I never comment but I wanted to say I really appreciate your work. I always wait for your guys version.
This was a really tense and emotional chapter and it was in part thanks to how well it was translated. Great job.

seriously you guys screwed up, 20 days late? There's just no excuse, you can blame your teams mental state etc. but if it really was a matter of mental state and depression/what not, you would have already dropped the series. It looks like you're just begging for the sniper to stop so you guys can monopolize the releases and slack off under the guise of mental illness. Just give up.

Even though i read the other version, i will still wait for yours. The things people see that go unnoticed (all the redrawing) is incredibly tough work. I truly do hope you stick with it.

Dex-chan lover
uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not that i supoort snipes but there is literally a 20 days gap between your upload and theirs. Yeah sure your translations are way better but cmon, its a 20 day gap. how is that stressful lmao

I appreciate the hard work behind both versions. Not to be rude to the other group though, I like your polished version a bit more.

Thanks for the chapter! I know the team have been working hard and I really appreciate it.

Offtopic Just came to say I turned to Mustafakun in mangadex (who is he?) when going to home

If possible just merge

@MokouNoPico you’re an entitled cunt. Stop shaming them for having a fucking depression.

You’re not entitled to their free translating, they do this on their own and they don’t have any duty to keep this going, especially if some readers are as rude as you are.

Don’t insult and shame TL groups, even more if you’re not capable of doing what they do.

pack it up bois, lets migrate to the more competent scalation group. Just about a month late lmao, what excuse do you have this time?😂

Thank you so much!! I know how stressful scanning can be and I'm so glad you'll keep up with it. This chapter was so beautifully done and well-written. So, don't be stressed when your release takes more time. Haste makes waste!

Yo... I like both versions but to those saying a group doing a free service messed up by being late, that’s what is messed up. If you have nothing constructive to say, please move along.

I’ve been reading both versions consistently and it hasn’t done anything detrimental to my experience. Thank you for your hard work and I hope you can ignore the other group if it’s so stressful for you guys. You shouldn’t let something that unfortunately you cannot control... again I appreciate both versions, and also people wouldn’t wait for your version if they didn’t like it more, so give yourselves that credit!

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't want to read a chapter if the translation is not up to par, even if it's uploaded fast.

Godspeed for you and your team, I'll still be waiting for this group's releases no matter how long it takes to upload.

Dex-chan lover
This flashback and then re-reading the first chapter makes me want to see just gow things would have gone if she didn't reverse time and didn't die(?) while in the carriage before the wedding.

Group Leader
thank you for your translations
it makes more sense and has decent quality. i'll still read it even if it's late though

Thank you for the translation. A lot of us appreciate it even if it's late.

Hey! If your chapters were always this good, there wouldn't even be a debate and we would be rallying to defend you from the snipers!

But if getting competed against is what it takes for the job to get done properly, free service or otherwise, then its a necessary evil is it not? Id take newbies with MTL over glaring mistakes anyday :)

Users who are viewing this thread