The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

Honestly, I also can't fathom why some people don't understand the translations. I think it's pretty good for someone who did ALL the work. Again, thank you! Just do your thing because some of us and me appreciate it so much, especially forking your own money for this <3 <3

NANI, ITS THE BISHOP ALL ALONG?! I did not expect that.... Anyways, thanks again for the trans.... Please please. Hehe

thank you for the translation! im sorry to hear you've been compared to groups of people, that's awful. your translations make sense and just in general are great, thank you!

omfg this chapter was so overwhelming...church dude was v sus from the beginning though XD
the translations have genuinely been so good lol, idk what people are on about, tysm!! <3

Honestly this is sad, they wanted to surprise her for the first time but they never got to.

Also note to the translator:
I honestly can't see why people call your translations bad. In my opinion, the translating is one of the best compared to others who also do solo work. Also it's impressive that you know 5 languages.

Seeing the children say they plan to call her “mom” and be sincere to her made me so sad :((.

Thank you so much for your scanlation!!

People complaining haven’t read Lady Baby’ Jose orvanny translation, now THAT was bad, and can someone spoil me why that church hoe has it out for Shuli?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna complain about translations, cuz translating is hard and sometimes even subjective. But please for the love of god, someone make those pages into the same size, this is terrible xD

Thank you for the chapter!!!
and so here comes my comment:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY WERE PLANNING ON CALLING HER MOM....................................................................................... I WONDER IF THE KIDS WERE THE ONE THAT'S REVIVED HER.........

What does the reader fish says when a new update comes up? Its "lublublublublublub"(luv/love) 🤣🤣 but corny jokes aside I freaking cried at this chapter knowing that the 4 siblings are finally gonna open up to shulli but us readers knowing shulli gonna die and later they gonna hear she be a ded manman in a couple of mins and be in disbelief, maaaannnn can't wait for the next chapter and thak you! For the updates

Thank you for your hard work! It means a lot to us! (especially that we're reading this for free anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread