The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

This was so heartbreaking to read, I went back and read the first few chapters and it actually hurts now learning about how they acted before the rewind.

They didn’t hate her and we’re actually fond of her, even before the rewind where she was inexperienced and didnt manage to build that kinship with the children (like she does after time travel) they still adored her in a way. Which just emphasises how even without her different actions the children would’ve loved her regardless

. So many misunderstandings and so much miscommunication, I can’t imagine how heart breaking it was to find out about her trying to leave and her “death” in the og timeline, especially when they finally wanted to cherish her only to find out they missed their chance after years of being cold

Idek what I wrote, but I needed relieve my heart ache after this chap

thank you for the chapter and speedy release.

your releases have been mostly comprehensible and more than enough for a general understanding of what happens in each chapter, but it may be a little unfair to blame readers for being “pea-brained” for not being to understand. as mentioned, english is your 2nd while korean is your 5th language which you’re still learning: sometimes a little dose of awkward grammar and unfortunate rephrasing choices may cause confusion for some, especially with the plot being complex and bringing questions almost every other chapter.

your anger is justified, but please take it easy as well. you’re doing more or less fine.

AND DAMN, FUCK THOSE CHURCH REALLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THOSE BASTARDDDDDDDD

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for taking the time to do these translations when there are ungrateful people who feel the need to complain about free translations. Regardless of the quality. Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️ Also, it’s really cool that you know 5 languages!

Thanks for the trans <3 also it's nice seeing this story can't wait for Jeremy's reaction

Double-page supporter
My heart is breaking for the upcoming tragedy. Thank you for the upload!!!!

WTF DOES THAT DUDE HAVE AGAINST SHULI. I WANT TO SEE HIS AND BLONDIE'S HEAD ROLL 🔪🔪🔪

thank you for the chapter ❤️

So the captain spilled the beans and scary ass priest just setup a trap for shuli. Sad the kids never got to call her mom. Sigh.

I normally don't comment, but I honestly think this translation is fine. I appreciate all the work this no group team puts out. Without these kind folks, I'd be left im the dark - I don't enjoy attempting to read the raw.

To those complaining about the translation, why don't you all fork some money over so they can produce quality work! Y'all forget these folks are doing this for free. They also have a life outside of this. Also,
Other scan groups usually spread themselves too thin and we get slow updates. Beggers can't be choosers. So sit down and shut the f up.
If you all continue with this attitude there soon won't be any updates.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation. English is also my second language, but I don't think your translation is that bad to be complained about. It's pretty good, actually. Not to mention that you have a quite fast release.

Thank you for the new chapters. I think we know now who's the bad guys that caused Shuli's death in the 1st timeline from the the two chapters. And it seems the children are not prone to be honest to Shuli at that time. 😅 Not that I cannot understand their POV (they might felt awkward since Shuli was only a bit older than them), but sometimes too much teasing is not good. Shuli was asking a serious question there, but unfortunately they answered by saying quite a hurtful thing (even though they didn't mean it).

I'm looking forward for the next chapters.

Okay this helped put some of my own questions to rest.

According to some spoilers I read, the Knight Captain was a part of the plot to assassinate our MC. But it seems instead he just confided some vital info to the wrong person in exasperation. Which makes me infinitely more accepting of him being on the MCs side.

Thank you for the chapter.
It broke my heart when I heard them say they will call her mom for once, but also knowing her fate.

Users who are viewing this thread