The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

ugh so that fucking priest was the cause of her death in the previous life again... fucking hell

PREACH. If they hate ur translation so much, no ones forcing them to read it. I'm glad ur standing up for urself and not saying some bullshit like, "I apologize for not being up to your standards, I will work harder to improve and make it enjoyable to my readers". Also, 5th language? Damn that's impressive

Nep

Dex-chan lover
You know, I just only finished calling out others for becoming more bloodthirsty in another manga. Now though...

*looks towards the Church*
15dbbfeb26f7da3506e9e9a17f46fa283da663db.gif

Ofcourse, religion leader is the mastermind as usual

Btw IDC about the scanlation wars since its kind of petty. So you do you
I'm all for forming one big group scanlations though to make things faster

Damnnn, I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REACTION OF THE KIDS WHEN THEY FIND OUT SHE DIED 😭. Also, that fucking Priest... I hope he does painfully

Okay so was shuli's real mother actually the emperor's woman? I really cannot think of any other explanation why everyone seems to be so concerned about her

Thanks to the translation team for the upload! I really appreciate your hard work and the fast updates❤️🥰

@s0ldier94 So true.
I was seething with anger when I read what that disloyal, dishonorable, hypocritical, stupid bitch of a bastard did to the MC. Truly unforgivable. It was so hard to swallow that he got off real easy in the current timeline. Sure, he hasn't done any of the crimes he commited originally, but it's just soooo aggravating. I can only wish that he got what he deserved after what he did. I want him stripped off his knighthood, imprisoned, humiliated, then quartered.
To all who are curious what the captain did in the original timeline,
He was part of the scheme to kill the MC. Not just that, in order to hinder/slow the investigation, he chopped her body in pieces, then scattered the remains in the forest.

Who are these mean people accusing you?!😡
Don't worry translator-nim, we really appreciate your hard work. Please continue the good job. And show the middle finger to those who are jobless and have nothing good to say. :)

Honestly, I don't see what what they're so upset about. Your translations are fucking amazing!!! 💙 Don't worry about the haters, they genuinely don't know what they're on about! 🤣🤣

I feel bad about the family, the way Elias didn't take Shuli's question seriously only make the misunderstanding getting thicker. If only their being honest with each other since from the start, it will make this easier. oh but if that really happen this story won't exist lololol

Thank you so much for your translation, must be hard translating in such a short time. I agree with you, those people who keep complaining about your translation can just wait for other team, no need to complain here and there. Why don't they try to translate it themselves if they're not satisfied. Yours are not that bad tho, i still can understand most of the chapter. People sometimes can't appreciate your work :( Good work, can't wait for the next eps ^^

It was finally revealed!! Hehe.
Hmmm. Sooo, her children loves her even in the orig timeline 😭😭😭

I have to be honest i never read comments here nor do i usually do some, but i just want you to know everyone here appreciates your translations and especially as someone who's in a similar boat as you (English 2. Langauge and Korean 4.) i understand your struggles and I'm very thankful you do it despite these stupid conditions and comments!!

Group Leader
Let's put it this way. Any scan is better than Haevn's lol. But I can't help but think there is a degree of arrogance in there. As a reader, I quite enjoyed the previous duo's versions. On top of that, as a translator myself, bad translations are 100% translator's fault, not the reader's. It doesn't matter if it's your 2nd 3rd 4th 5th language. If you aren't good enough at it, find a PR. If you decide to translate anyways, don't blame the reader. As someone who works solo time to time, yes I know the work involved but is that a valid excuse imo? Nope.

I'm just one of the many many who read this series, many others will have different opinions from me. But for me, I'd much rather quality over speed. It's a shame that Belittle_Mia and Ria decided to drop this.

On that note. While I think project ownership is stupid, it's something that exists. You could be at least slightly more humble when sniping others can you not? There's plenty of series to practice on, picking one that has good quality releases already is quite unnecessary.

Long story short, your note rubbed me the wrong way, so I decided to take your advice and head right back out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread