The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck that priest!

Also, thank you for the translation, I have no complaints, it looks as professional as older scanlation teams! Aside from Bucci, I can understand the idea conveyed far better with this one than any of the other groups these were doing it...

Double-page supporter
I kind of like Ohara after the last chapter. At least we got a further glimpse into her character.

The priest is a grade A douchebag though. And his lackey's honestly a bit of a creep, though I guess it IS the captain's fault for blabbing when he was explicitly told not to :/

She was gonna be so surprised. They were so excited to call her mom. Everyone was gonna be happy godssd

@reanseih you clicked x? Wow. Then how did you come to know if the chapter had good quality /had any notes especially at the end, dedicating that she might have collabed with a group?

Dex-chan lover
@nokcha Same. Their attitude pisses me the hell off, but knowing that they did love her really makes me want to see how they reacted to learning she died. I hope it hit them where it hurt, it would serve them right for the way they acted towards her.

@reanseih

Thank you for putting what I feel about “scanlator drama” into words.
While I feel that this translator does a decent job, that note read as incredibly arrogant and dare I say, disrespectful to the readers.
As someone who has done translation and PR, if people have trouble understanding your work, there’s a 99% chance that it’s the fault of your translator+PR+QC combo. The other 1% being poor English comprehension skills on the part of the reader.

*reads beginning note*

Alrighty. *Closes chapter* just gonna wait for heaven scans and not a sniper that insults readers after being called out.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure the translator is smart enough to differentiate between criticisms made in good and bad faith, so that blanket statements like "the pea-brained can never comprehend my translator's superior translations" and "it's not our translator's fault if they get complaints about grammar/accuracy" won't be necessary in the future.

Group Leader
@_danaxo she literally kept emphasizing she does this "solo with cleaners"... By definition that's not solo, I don't like that she undermines RD's work either, but we can ignore that for now. She wants to be called solo so I'll let that slide at least.

I've read previous chapters. It was worse than Belittle_Mia's at very least. Not by much tho, and I would've not so happily but continued reading nonetheless had she skipped that note and been a bit more mature. And the note was put right up top in front and way too long. What you expect me to do? Lmao.

I understand your frustration, especially as someone who is doing this for free and for the most part on your own. I want to commend your time and effort put into this but I’m just going to gently say for future reference to not argue with people or post angry insulting essays before the chapter. There was definitely a better way to address your frustrations.
But in any case,
Thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
The translator, I respect and admire your decision to trash talk the readers. The website needs more translators with a backbone to tell everyone off.

Next time add a custom watermark of your middle finger up 🖕 on every page for an extra screw you.

You can feel the frustration from the note...I'm not gonna mention the same thing a few already said. I'm sure TL knows the situation best.
if anything, I appreciate her translations. I do agree with the sentiment:
"I will say this once and for all, eng is my 2nd language and these scans are just for fun/not going to be perfect/etc"
but don't let them get to you translator-nim. You got this~! :D

As for the epilogue, brb while I read it 10 times over because I can't with all these TEARS. UGH. The youngest three are freaking beans ;A;

OHMYGOD THIS ASSHOLE. I can't believe he's the one responsible for her death. i wonder what he has so much against her.

Thanks for the chapter 😍😚

And f**k that man shit wtf what did she do to be killed 🤬🤬🤬

Aggregator gang
TL if you don't want to get butthurt don't read this comment.

So, a shit quality with no will to improve or work together with others who know what they are doing? Instead you rant like a kid and trash talk. Not the first drama this manhua have seen. But it would be better to post it as a scanlation group to filter it.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear belittled_mia isn't planning to continue, I really liked their translations

Impressive to be working with 2nd and 5th languages but I rather wish the note hadn't been so aggressive...

Users who are viewing this thread