The Fantasie of a Stepmother

oh shit, that last bit explaining things at the end of chapter 53 really turns things serious xd, also did anyone else get confused with chapter 52?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@serendipityave I've removed the duplicate upload of ch53, and edited the content into the original upload.

3.4.2 No tags to any of the fields are allowed, such as "[HQ]" to the chapter name or "v2" to the chapter number.

I put this on hold a while ago because the weird tonal shifts was giving me whiplash. It'd go from comedic scene to serious in one panel and I had no idea what was happening. Has this been fixed in the latest chapters?

I really enjoy a story with a strong female lead in which the plot isn't based on love interests. I hope it keeps on going!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks nogroup for the decent tl's
other group had nonsense name changes and no understanding. Its that kind of thing that makes a 10/10 story a 7/10

At first i thought the comments were exaggerating the grammar of Haeven Scan's work being bad (i found and understood the story alright), but after reading them all just gotta say @belittled_mia 's translations are super refined and amazing quality. They probably arent as close to the literal korean wording of the originals, but making sure the story makes clear sense in english vocabulary is where skill is definitely needed the most. Thanks for the redos!

Thabk you, nogroup. I was pleased to read the latest chapters. It was so refreshing.

The new versions of the chapters are far more coherent than the ones posted previously-- I didn't expect the degree of it until I saw it for myself. Thank you for your hard work!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the reuploads and for the wonderfully clear, solid translatio @belittled_mia !! It was much easier reading through the story this time without having to hash out each sentence’s meaning through the filter of rough grammar; I was able to properly enjoy the chapters this time through and not feel frustrated that I might be missing important info—even the unspoken implications were much easier to pick up on this time around!

Thank you and your friend again. I understand it would be a tough job taking up the project and helping HaevnScans but I hope they can find someone with your diligence soon! Have a great Christmas!

Oh! the rewritten one for ch 52 makes sense now. So that is why the nurnbergs look startled and stop the trial when count reicher want to ans '0'
Thank u

@Mathras28 Yes, the guy in the cover is Nora
the possible ML. You meet him after a few chapters in the story, he's the son of that moustache dude hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread