The Fantasie of a Stepmother

THIS IS SO SATISFYING TO READ, I LOVE SHULI SO MUCH!

have anyone now why the cover now is Nora? I don't recall any big step Nora did in the past 50 chapters

New romance options still popping up this far in, guess there will not be any progress on that end for a long while which kinda sucks but still a decent read 😴

Is there any info about who the male lead is? So far, I think Nora could be the one, but at the same time it kinda feels weird to me since he's the same age as Jeremy :/ I know that age difference is like 3 years or so, but still...

omgggg did- did nora just gives a smile full of love there? HALUUU? Thats shocking!! god dang nora

Thank you so much for translation! It was so warm and cozy and family chapter that i fell in love again. I'm glad that duchess talk with duke, i hope everything will be okay in Nora's family. Also where kids go? I hope they just get fun and it's not dangerous. Nora's smile to Shuli was sooooo lovely

Thank you so much for the update!!! It was very nicely put together 😊 keep up the amazing job!

Im glad she's sticking with the Parental Shit and its not leaning towards incest.. I really like the series but in the beginning I got confused because I didn't know if the scene was a flash back or not idk maybe im just dumb..

Is nora really the male lead...? Lol kinda wish shuli will get someone older than her but well nora is handsome just the fact he is same age with shuli's (step) son make it kinda weird

Man i really like this. I love how the relationship of the family is progressing and how they are all getting closer to each other now to the point where
jeremy has accepted the fact that shuli is also a person not just their caretaker/guardian and how his respect for her is very high
its all so lovely

I don't even care who is the male lead because she can end up with whoever because each one of them are beautiful!

The difficulty level is too high in this manhwa.. I can't...it's impossible for me to just cheer one of them!

i was like : jnfnwdq qjnd Drj jNDrt M ,
when i see Nora and Shuli and Nora's smile😇 for some reason i can't stop grinning...

I saw some people asking who the male lead is and:

Male lead is Nora. It’s true that Jeremy liked Shuli around that age but there’s no incest in this story, Jeremy knows his place as a son.

If you’re curious about relationships:

Jeremy falls in love with a girl named Diane, Elias and Ohara also fall in love. Rachel marries Prince Ali I think, Halime’s little brother and if I know right Leon doesn’t marry.

I do find it hilarious that the story seems to take place somewhere in Germany ( though I haven't found out where yet). Even more, that huge "Nein" by Elias got me smiling since I never expected some german within the chapter. However, I'm wondering whether that's a translation mistake or if that was intended by the author and scanlation duo. Also, I'm wondering about the (missing?) dots above the a in Marchen. The german word for fairytale is Märchen after all ^^° I don't mind any of those points though as I do love this series. Always happy to find out there's been a new chapter released :D

Users who are viewing this thread