The Fantasie of a Stepmother

i honestly come here hoping for more happy family moment.... what i got instead is children who thirst for single mom's love 😌😌 welllllllll..... AT LEAST CAN I HAVE MORE SATISFYING PUNCH FROM JEREMY TO THAT BITCH PRINCE!! that motherfucker should just perish, how dare he steal his freaking FRIEND'S MOM!! 👿👿

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the new translation. I knew I was missing a lot of nuance and plot detail in the Haevn translation and I’m very glad to be able to follow the actual plot now. Haevn, your translations aren’t bad, but for such a detailed political webcomic, translations really need to be better than just ‘not bad’. They have to be very good or we miss half of what’s going on.

@darkangel

kooncity in chapter 54 of the comments explained it pretty well. I'm copying and pasting their comment.

count brought records/letters between johannes and himself throughout his sickness(?) until his death, proving that he was lucid and sound of mind when he wrote the letter that shuli submitted as evidence (the one that said they had no sexual relations).

madam reicher (the old woman/the count's mom) came with the count to remedy the count's reputation, since he was a shut-in who didn't socialize with nobles. if she's there, a respected general, other nobles can't badmouth the count and disregard the evidence he brought.

once proven that the letter was genuine, shuli can now apply for a divorce and pass the position of head of neuchwanstein to jeremy, so that jeremy can request for a duel of honor, as head of house, to escape this sham of a trial.

ofc the priests argued why in the first place did shuli and johannes married if there are no sexual relations. the count was about to say that it was bc shuli looked like empress ludovica but the queen intervened before the count could say it (probs bc she doesn't want to open THAT can of worms) and dismissed the trial.

omg, we’re ahead of the Spanish translation!!!! 😮😮😮 thank you so much for the uploads, you’re the best🤩🤩🤩

The recent translations are absolute gold. I love how poetic the dialogue sounds! Thank you thank you for your efforts!!! 💜💜💜

MD@Home
Tbh I honestly don’t get why that priest is so hostile. Was a reason ever mentioned?

Is it because Shuli looks like the old empress? Or is it due to how the prince is behaving towards her? I honestly don’t understand his motives

Thank you Belittles_mia and Rina for your marvelous translation! The last scan group translation was rough and many dialogs didn't make sense to me. I reread those chapters with your translation and everything became clear. Thanks a lot! Your work is brilliant and looks more professional comparing with many other groups. I am sure any scanlation group would be happy if you join them and only benefit from your input.

While haeven scans translations were still somewhat understandable, the new ones made the read smoother and so much more enjoyable. It would be a delight to hear if the 2 of you would join their team. If you had once been uncertain, these last chapters and their overwhelmigly positive feedback should be enough proof of your skill, no?

THIS IS SO GOOD I CANT STOP CRYING ILL NEVER STOP LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MANHWA'S UPDATES BECAUSE ITS JUST THAT GOOD

JEREMY BEST BOY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

AND SHULI OMG BEST MOM EVER

IM CRYYYYING

FORGET ABT ROMANCE I WANT MORE JEREMY AND MOMMY SHULI INTERACTIONS

@bkre
Spoiler, i saw a Tiktok that explain his behavior. Actually he's like Claude Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. When he saw Shuli for the first time, it was at her wedding and he instantly fell in love with her. And because she was married and him a priest he was like: "If i can't have her, then no one can".

@sbzkag

To be honest, I think it's pretty understandable if they don't want to join haevn. I'm not fully aware of the situation but I heard that there are some issues with the kid who's running that group currently. They only have a 1 day deadline and some KTLs are asked to only translate leftover TLs after he's translated everything else or something. The rest of haevn's staff seem pretty unhappy and overworked.

I hope things get better for haevn staff ;-;

Il est vraiment super ce manhwa, c'est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai pu lire 😍
J'ai vraiment hâte de connaître la suite de l'histoire 😊

Thank you Belittled_Mia and Rina for stepping up and providing these amazing translations! it's a lot of work and you did a wonderful job! So much appreciation and love to you guys!

The new TL's provided by the new group are great (I don't see anything wrong with their redrawing or typesetting skills ^) but isn't it considered sniping? I'm not sure about scanlation details, but would that be?

Users who are viewing this thread