The Fantasie of a Stepmother

I really love Shuli’s character and I can’t help but feel depressed when I see how much she goes through. Like how is she able to act like that when she’s only a teenager (I forgot how old she is), I know she already lived through it once but still, it’s pretty admirable.

Aghhh it’s so weird to see places I’ve been to references here! Berchtesgaden was truly beautiful!
Also- yes Jeremy protect your mom, no weird incest!

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that bothers me really hard with this story are Shuli and Nora's names, they're so out of place!! Shuli is a hebrew name rarely used by white people and Nora is only ever a feminine name (even in other languages, I checked!) It bugs me so badly.

Ahh love this series 💕. I really like how the art portrays the story and keep switching between comedy-like and serious.

Thank you again Belittled_Mia and Rina for another wonderful chapter! You guys are just awesome and sooooo appreciated for taking the time to share the joys of the latest chapters despite your busy schedules. You're always delivering quality work from editing to translating and QC! The care you take for each chapter just shows. Good luck at school and with your exams! Sending you good vibes!

I'm really relieved there won't be any weird sort of romance
Incest between mother and son. I know they're not blood related but it always bugs me immensly when authors choose to have this twisted sort of romance. It's grooming and then I have to turn off my morals in order to read the story.
FAMILIAL LOVE HAVING ME TURN INTO MUSH I ADORE IT

Finally a Ml that acts like her actual age and experience (based on her past and present life). There isnt enough space for me to gush about the details placed into its storybuilding. The amazing juggle between the rs and the history of the nobels, imperial famliy, church and commoners. No conflicts were portrayed cliche-ly for the sake of some whimsical romance, instead the tension revolves around Shuli's maturity and the children, her struggle as the temporary head of the Neuschwanstein, the nobel's contest for power and connection, the church's evergrowing unsettling presence and the mystery behind the imperial's family connection to Shuli. Beyond the dynamic and in depth progression of the plot, what shakes me the most was SHULI'S GROWTH AS THE ML. The pressure she face have led to her to grow independently in ways a 16 year cannot imagine (given she's much older then that with her past life) , the relationship she's form w other ppl will further propogate her position (in the society) as a potential leading figure, her being able to find the joy of being in a family (that was lost on her in her last life). Even the words she utters sometimes shakes me to the core, those dialogue weren't meant to be pretty but to make an impact 😭 she is definitely a ml who will convince me of her potential to change her own tragic fate. And props to the author & manhwa artist for not over romantizing our ml relationship w the guys in her life. If anything else the romance is just the side dishes to her progress in life and accomplishment ✨💕

Dex-chan lover
i just read the last chapters, so what do you guys think about the two groups' translations?
which one does it better?

@lastglance: It's not really grooming if they're about the same age, like I think there's less than 5 years between them. Grooming is when an adult manipulates a young child to their satisfaction, even with the time reversal, there is no large difference in age.

Welcome back Bucci gang! Thank you for providing an understandable chp 45
Literary translation really makes a whole lot of difference of difference.

Thank you so much also Belittled_Mia for helping us understand the story better! You guys are such a blessing. A beautiful political piece like this deserves such appropriate translation.

Users who are viewing this thread