The Fantasie of a Stepmother

@Sheia Here’s another thing that bugs me. I don’t care if they’re “more legit” cause they weren’t “riding on their coattails” is a ridiculous criticism in a hobby that’s based on translating things illegally. As someone who used to translate manga as a hobby, I didn’t consider someone picking up where I left off riding on my coattails. It’s just picking up where was left off.

This isn’t a job. It’s a hobby. This drama is unnecessary.

@tempshempo I agree with you, it definitely is unnecessary. I may have failed to word it right (English is not my first language). I wouldn't say "more legit" either, a bit less distasteful perhaps (in my eyes) but I still do not condone both.

Anyway, at the end of the day, it's not our issue to resolve - us readers shouldn't even have to be involved in the first place. Responsibility falls on both parties concerned. I hope this issue goes away fast, I can't be bothered anymore tbh.

@Sheia @tempshempo about Gokutsuma days. It got snipe by SLC just a few days after being released by the other group. I remember because I have been following EJ since they first started.

The people from Endless Journey weren't happy about (even SLC admitted that.) but didn't want to cause trouble since they were starting/where a small group and big servers can be really intimating since they can always say something and have their fans attack others (even if they intended or not).

So I still think it's really hypocrite of them to force someone to join or delete their chapters when they "sniped" someone else works before. They should just act the same way they did with Gokutsuma and release their own chapters and let this other person also release their own. It would be much fairer.

What's more important here who could really work and done it fast? I see some big groups were all talk and then work so slow and then complain they got busy with life, they got lot of assignments and yaddah yaddah. Hey we are all busy, but there are other people who could really work fast, so what rights they have to complain if there are people who work better than them. Its not like there's a law there for things like this. Just keep working, guys... No matter what they say. Just ignore them and keep doing what you can. And this series is the best. I don't see anything wrong so far.

@irmaars21 I see what you mean.

At this point, seems like the only thing they can do if they can't come to an agreement is to not mind each other and continue both their translations.
Oh well, doesn't matter anymore I guess, we'll see how that turns out.

Edit : Okay, since the translator apologized and all - let's all move on (so will I) and put it to rest. Thank you for the releases, to both groups.

Thank you so much for updating!

Honestly, I heard from my friend that bucci gang wanted to collab with SLC but SLC turned them down??? Sounds like a big yikes idk I just want to enjoy the series, so it's nice that it's finally being released with good quality.

I hope you'll not drop this manhwa. Its pretty interesting to read.
Thank you for the update by the way

Dont join group dude, just make your own group, or if you can do it solo why not? why the fast join the slow. In this era, speed is everything. I hope you can follow example in leviathan scan.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update and good luck with your exams!
Plus I would've liked it if u didn't join the group but it's alright. Just do whatever u want 🤗

Thabk you for the update i cant believe that I've been reading updates on short periods of time! Thabk you so much, please take your time and prioritize what you need to do first! Goodluck to you!

What’s the schedule for this going to be? It seems like you’ll be putting them out fairly regularly, but I’d enjoy a specific time table so I don’t get surprised if I need to wait a month.

I think scan teams should both just release their own versions. I don't see any problem in that? It's not like its stealing

Thx for the updates!

Liking the premise and story so far, even tho the tone shifts from serious to comedic are a bit jarring. I am curious how the story will go

Users who are viewing this thread