The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Isn't she 3 years older than her eldest son? That's what i understood from the earlier chapters

yall the male lead here is nora and not the oldest son like he already see her as their mother and even the other kids...

the prince is like a spoiled and selfish person who wants all the love and he kinda hates nora seeing the latest chapter...a love attention seeker.

K never mind what I wrote before about the prince. He has some serious psychological problems. Nora for the win!

Dex-chan lover
I think there shouldn’t be a male lead. None of them are worthy at this moment.

It really does feel like the prince is confused as Shuli said, and he’s lying to himself about the nature of his feelings.
Also we see so little of best boy Leon, even though he’s the cutest 😩

😨So umm why was Nora Crying? HIs looks gave me the impression of a person who doesn't Cry even in tough times

I didn't like the prince from the start and I guess my hunch was right...him being a romantic interest is going to put Shuli's name through the mud...Nora x Shuli is the best (´ . .̫ . `)

is there a reason for the cardnal guy to be a jerk or is it just him actually being a terrible person.

also 16 year olds are notoriously arrogant what the hell this guy talking about 'suspicious behavior'.

Im stressing out cuz this time she shouldve gotten a better life, but its getting worse cuz the different things she's doing is unraveling this weird plot thread where everything is conspiring to give her such a hard time. GO SHULI!! YOU CAN DO THIS 😭😭

The two MLs seem to have problems, the prince is egocentric (or other things I don't know) and Nora gives me the impression that he's being abused physically...

Users who are viewing this thread