The Fantasie of a Stepmother

I truly love this manhwa, does anyone know if there is a light novel and where I can read it ? I'm desperate haha

I don't know if it's only me but I don't see the chapter 49
Is there a problem? Because from the 48 sent me to the 50

Did bucci gang drop this? :’( I’m thankful for the new releases, but the translation quality isn’t as high and some of the nuance and detail isn’t there like before

This is one of my FAVORITE stories and I’m SO GLAD to be retreading it again. The story is complex, but so unique and full of interesting characters and twists. The entire reason she’s been married is to prepare Jeremy for his place as head of the house. No romance in the way most would expect. It’s such a great read tho omg. Thank y’all for translating!!

I love this story so much...I'm shaking.
MORE
I NEED MORE....Please.
Please. Accept my humble cry, I only want to enjoy this. I was so scared, I felt the realness. The pain, the whole truth of the situation. To the Author, Artist and translators, I give you all my support and sincere thanks.
Thank you. Thank you so much. It was all so palpable that I felt the pressure from behind the screen. Much love and again, thank you.

@Aairani
so shuli was a wife in name only?? she didn't do the xxx things with the count??

Can someone spoil me on if we will get to see Johaness relationship with his deceased wife?

since he was in love with empress Ludovica, it made me really curious. Also how did Ludovica die?

New translations by Haevn are not as good. Haevn is also coming in when they started introducing new characters, and the awkward grammar, word choice and and tone is distracting. It's a little funny because I preferred their choice of spelling names.
The redrawing is great.

Fed-Kun's army
why did some of the names suddenly change
new translators didnt read the old chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread