The Fantasie of a Stepmother

just read ch 56.
She accomplished her wish and got everything : a loving family and a happy future. The end.

The story has so much depth, the characters have so much depth, the pacing, the atmosphere, the art, everything is brilliant. It has been a while since I read such a masterpiece and I am so thankful and thrilled that the translators and the whole scanlation team have done such a great job. 10/10

The art is so pretty, the family atmosphere is so lovely now. I cry internally as I keep reading this. Thank you for translating this. I can't wait for this comic to have an official English translation

I've read like hundreds of isekai/time-travelling manhwa and this is my top 1. Art and story is great! Every character has "character" iykwim. And it isnt a cookie cutter manhwa about heroine, villainess, or an extra. You can really watch their relationship grow gradually and overcome their problems.

Latest 2 chapter (55 and 56) is very hard for me to read tho
, as someone who almost lost my sister (4 yo went out and wondered while i slept, gave me heart attack. Legit worst exp of my life). It's great they found them right away

So those
court chapters made me well up, as most this webcomic likes to do haha. It sneaks up on you.

Anyway, people probably have already realised this and I'm just late, but is Theo
is likely the previous Empress's child? And the reason he's so spoilt by the red haired (alive) empress is because our ML's family did something to her and the Emperor let it go unpunished?

And the reason our ML is mistreated is because his father feels guilty to Theo (crown prince) for his actions?

Just my thoughts. I take breaks haha.

Love the webcomic, it has an immense amount of depth and beauty. It can feel pretty weighty if you're emotionally tired haha 😅

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone without giving me spoilers tell me why everybody loves this (from the tag) web comic so much? Because i barely got through chapter 1 idk why (if it's too smart for my understanding then say no more)

Group Leader
@Timewaster_zoltar It is a bit slow in the beginning, but it's gets better and better as we go. While it might not seem like it in the beginning, this series explores a lot of emotions that (in my opinion) that touch readers. There are wholesome moments and there are dark moments. And, not to mention, the art is amazing, OKRA is so talented! Of course, in the end, it's completely up to the reader, everyone has different tastes!

Fed-Kun's army
@Timewaster_zoltar It. Is. Brilliant. Chapter 1 is just a sort of introduction, so I'd suggest pushing on. I don't think there is anything that is too difficult to understand. It is very clear that the author put an incredible amount of thought into this. I don't want to misdirect your attention, so I don't really want to go into detail. I highly suggest giving it a fair chance.

Users who are viewing this thread