The Fantasie of a Stepmother

For those confused, I'm just reposting this but The Curious Bean already explained it. "The recent chapters are from the first timeline. All of the chapters that we've read are from the second timeline so you could say she is dead but only in the 1st timeline."

OMG SO FOR THE WHOLE STORY, ALL OF HER KIDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMING HER IN JEREMY'S WEDDING 😭😭😭

IRONIC HUAAA

I get anyone some who don’t have any type of siblings, may not get it. but I lrt just saw the “I bet it was hard to not fall in love”. In case you are like this naive dude, dont reply or repeat in anyway what they said. For those that have siblings ignore this comment, they do not understand how cringe or gross or sad that comment was. Shuli is there mother in titled and a big sister in heart. She understands the role she plays and wants what’s best for them. In no way do I think the boys would ever she her in any other light but there step mother. You need to think before commenting, how can you see a child that is lrt taking on the whole world for you has a lover and not someone to look up too. (I’m being nice but my first thought was curb stomping the dumbass that even thought that was a thing.)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just here to reread chapter 54.

Also, there's been no indication that Jeremy felt anything other than familial love for the MC, so that better not change in these Epilogues. It'd be fucked up if it did.

the part where jeremy was striding over with the sword as the sun was setting and he was wearing his wedding clothes literally gave me goosebumps, it was so beautiful

damn, i cried. TO THINK THEY TRULY LOVE SHULLI AND SHE DIED WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT THEIR TRUE FEELINGS ABOUT HER—TRULY DEVASTATING.

am i the only one happy about the flashbacks? i’ve been waiting for this to know what really happened because at the beginning we were all confused about the reason why shulli got killed plus i really wanna see what happened after she died. The past is vital for the main story so please wait patiently for the present time since it’s important to know the background story of the corruption that is happening to the church

If there was a WEBTOON I really wanted to see as a drama... this would be the one. The shots are seriously beautiful.

@Gabby_Umaga Luckily he didn't! The art in that panel was a little confusing and it took me a while to figure it out, but the knight was kneeling a distance from Jeremy, and other knights managed to stop Jeremy before he reached the him! I'm so glad, they need crucial info from him.

Users who are viewing this thread