The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Dex-chan lover
wait, why do you guys said it will enter hiatus. i didnt get any sort of info when reading this

if anyone has any recs, i literally go through asm withdrawal after i finish a chap and would really appreciate more to read like this :')

I love love this epilogue so much. The build up, the mood, the tone. I finally understand why Shuli was granted a second chance. Every chapter is heavy and loaded. No character is inherently bad. In the end, they're only doing what they believe was right. Even those crazy church goers.

I have the chills, what a rollercoaster ride. The art and style is extremely good at conveying the mood. Looking forward to season 2, thank you for all who have worked on translating it so far!

This manhwa was licensed by Tapas, and while I’m happy that it’s in Tapas and not Tappy Toon and I can finally support this wonderful series like it deserves to be, I’m anxious that now I will have to wait so long for them to catch up. I’m conflicted 😫

@AtalantaArthemis I came here today after reading all that I could on Tapas, just to see if there was more. Then I binged everything here. But I’ll still keep purchasing the weekly releases on Tapas as well so I can support the authors/artists.

@splashhui it’s what happened in shulis past life before she was reincarnated, anything with a black background is. The actual ending was them saying shuli will always be with them

I picked this up because I thought it was completed. It seemed short to be completed but it was on my to read list. By the way, this is NOT COMPLETED. If you’re smart you’d notice the publication status, I didn’t. But it’s so so so so good. Usually I like stories with heavy romance scenes but this one is so intriguing and interesting that I don’t care if there’s romance or not. I’m so glad I binged it. Thank you for the updates. This is amazing.

Also, I think it’s really cool that they’re having an epilogue for the end of season 1/part 1. And I really wanted to know what happened after her death.

Poor Shuli 😢 such a tough time before. This story is so good, and art is so beautiful. I completely binged all 69 chapters today. Can't wait for more! I'm totally shipping Shuli with Nora. 😍 Little boy grow up handsome.

wtf was wrong with that jealous wife, ugh this is so frustrating with that bad ending, glad that she came back from the past since the beginning of chapter. i wanna strangle that wife

Users who are viewing this thread