The Fantasie of a Stepmother

I knew he would end up seeing Shuli as more than a mother, sad for norA as well. I wonder if the prince knows something

Noooo(raaaa)!!
Sht I've never read a manhwa with this much level of angst it hurts so good 😭

Waaaaaaah super duper great! I thank God I'm alive to be able to read such masterpiece! Everything is so perfect! Characters, story, emotions, and how the plot flows! It's so beautiful that I'm crying 😭♥️

This manhwa is very veryyy good. Comapared any other rebirth manhwa I read. It was quite realistic. I felt sad and happy for the Mc at times. Loved the complex characters here. I love how serious and scary it was when, she had to only communicate with other old ladies and not kids close to her age. She was unfairly married to grandpa and had to take responsibility of 4 children at young age. And I love how sulli acted like her mental age. It’s rare to find good fantasy or historical manhwa these day. Bc there are now a lot time travel, isekai, eupororean history manhwa...
It’s was a good read😍

I'm loving the translation but I'm not loving the art theft at the very bottom with the witch with the glass flower hat. I'm positive that artwork belongs to Fresh_bobatae on Instagram. Its her artstyle for sure. Even though she has gotten rid of a lot of her older art I remember that piece. You guys could have at least give her credit for using her art in your credits.

The art, the story, the drama, the romance....PERFECTION. I had tears during the recent chapters I love this comic so good!

@Dzakiddo

It is a shoujo, the cover is most likely for the epilogue that focuses more on this character. The actual series is based more on a female protagonist. It is fairly well done both in art and story.

@LaDeeDah it's an epilogue. It's entirely separate from the story so far. It's about what happened in the life Shuli died after her death

The story ,is good but the art outshines everything else, truly exceptional artwork, very unique. Gives the correct sense of pathos and nobility to the whole series.

Damn. I was crying then filled with hatred when I saw the cardinal's face at the end of the chap. The epilogue was really heavy in emotions. The art made the emotions properly conveyed 😭😭

Thank you so much leslie for translating this.

Shuli was really Nora’s end game in both her past life and her current one 😭 if the cardinal doesn’t end up dead I stg 🤬🤬

This is not gonna ending with shuli's past life right? There will be more story in the present, right? I really hope the cardinal will get harsh punishment for scheming with his "righteous face" 😡😡

Users who are viewing this thread