The Fate of the Returned Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Hero and the Black Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Awwwww, the otakus are gonna be mad. It was 10-1 odds she was a loli. Not a racked wild neesan.

Dex-chan lover
@strowy at most a month but not his entire life. Besides by that logic everyone else should get diarrhea too since they were “taking photos and not calling 911” (that’s not an exact quote so I don’t think it needs the marks but ima leave them anyway). An analogy to this is that you have a pet deer. Now this guy shoots your deer. But why does he get punished when there’s millions of other people that also hunt deers. It’s not a good analogy but i think it gets what im trying to say across. (Besides if we’re being fair he specifically tells his friends to call 911 which leaves an assumption they otherwise would not have as well so why don’t they get diarrhea? Why is akane not helping the injured girl instead of arguing with the driver? Sounds like she should be cursed too.)

Edit: besides diarrhea can seriously dehydrate the body and in extreme cases kill you— at least to my knowledge :/

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul

Good to see someone with self-restrain here. I'm very bothered by his high handed methods that aren't even retaliations nor deterrence (at least his intention is good, so far) but more bothered by comments cheering him.

And most harmless cheat he did so far is lottery one, which made him guilty the most, what? He feel righteous broken other properties but feel guilty using his own, unprohibited ability in gambling?

And yes diarrhoea can kill if it happens constantly. If that guy has a gf, it won't end well.

Boing Boing dragon waifu NIceee. Also i NEEED mORee Chapterrrssss I really love the series especially how it has like 40 pages per chapter! Keep up the translations!!!!!

Group Leader
Wait... so Akane IS in love with him🤦‍♂️? And to top it all of a sharp tongued violent tsundere😅? This might be a trick, but if it’s not WHY?!

Tsundere: the friend who always mocks, abuses and discourages MC while being in love with them. They have a hard time admitting they’re in love but love to cause havoc on MC’s love life and social life, but she somehow always wins the MC’s heart, but WHY?!

Dex-chan lover
oh for fucks sake. can't i just once have a dragon in my goddamn manga that doesn't turn into some generic anime girl?

if there's a dragon that isn't constered male right off the bat then it either turns into a milf or a loli. no exceptions. though a black dragon whose human form is dark-skinned was surprising, that doesn't happen often. The only other I can think of is Acnologia from Fairy tail.

Users who are viewing this thread