The Fate of the Returned Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Hero and the Black Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Drop that girl, and go for the dragon girl. She's 100X hotter and way sexier in bed.

@deathmailrock

Legends of were-creatures at the finest. Gave Los Angeles a scared when one was publicly announced in the 60s

Aggregator gang
Why didn't they add her for the manga cover? This is outrageous!

Dex-chan lover
I think I remember reading the WN a long long time ago and it was pretty good. Hopefully translation for this continues.

Dex-chan lover
Typical female friend getting jealous because you bring somebody prettier than her.
Girls can be quite petty sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i find it hard to like the mc. He uses his powers all willy nilly and then provokes people so that he can justify himself. Oh you’re being obnoxious? Let me insult you and then make you wet yourself. Oh you’re arguing to my friend about how you didn’t call 911? Diarrhea everytime you’re horny. Oh the few people i see didn’t call 911? Let me just indiscriminately fuck over everyone’s phone because of the few that did that. And here’s a good fucking idea, if his friend and he had time to be angry over no one (that they saw) calling 911 then call them yourselves instead of being a pissy little bitch to everyone else.

Edit: rechecked and he did tell them to call for the police but it still doesn’t justify how he uses his powers

Fed-Kun's army
@FgoSegul The author gave a person actual magical powers including appraisal, teleportation and storage in our universe. There was never any chance that the MC in this story would exercise his power in an intelligent way.

Group Leader
How convenient that her other-world clothing can make her easily pass off as just a hot Indian lady tourist visiting Japan, wearing a traditional sari.

@FgoSegul car guy kind of deserved it though. He was tweeting about how his car was damaged rather than checking on the girl he hit or calling someone.

Users who are viewing this thread