The Fate of the Returned Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Hero and the Black Dragon

@Nep Not trying to agrue with you here but I think Its the writing. This is how I imagine how a hero/ decent human with power should act not THAT excuse of a hero from the other title. To be honest, I did enjoy other title until the school attack chapter, dropped immediately.

Amazing chapter. Thanks for the update please continue translating this manga really love it unique story and PLOT i mean plot as in the story HAHAHA. Anyway thank you translators.

Double-page supporter
of course the dragon turns into a big tiddy waifu not that i'm complaining.

But for real i've not read that many light novels before and i've only read one isekai light novel which is no game no life, while reading this i can't help but think that this must be really boring to read in the original light novel, bc ngnl works for me bc of the structure of the story, but these hero isekai stories depite this one being fairly original rely on the characters design and world and whatever to be entretaining, this so far is a comedy/slice of life so the descriptive nature of a novel shouldn't work that well with this type of story, i mean it can work but this type of narative fits a manga or a anime way more than a light novel.
If someone has read the orignal, is it good or not?bc i've been really enjoying the manga so far and i'd like to know

Double-page supporter
The pair of plots ... swaying and jiggling all over ...
😍😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
@gabeboi: Better than a Loli (A/B size) Dragon, since they are in the majority.

Well, i haven't read a story, but normally you shouldn't compare the narrative style of Manga or Anime with the Novel, because they are done in different format, even if the story used is the same. Best example i can think of the Novels and the Movies of the"Harry Potter" series.

Well, no loli dragon, but this works too. Hmm...I got a sneaking suspicion Reylia's going to be a regular and the next time she comes back she'll be bringing some precious stones or something for parfaits.

Double-page supporter
In their relationship she is S and he's M, they have the SM type of relationship (obviously Servant - Master relationship, not the one that you would go for at night) don't jump into conclusions random MC's friend from normal world lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'm generally annoyed by the "lol just turn into a human" magic for any monster/animal (at the least a snake should become a lamia, a spider an arachne, a dragon a lizard person...), but I'm too weak to choconeesan to be annoyed here.

Dex-chan lover
If only the MC would bang Dragon-chan already >.<

@Swift To be fair, the idea of an animal becoming human is an ancient one used for thousands of years...

Dex-chan lover
Not only was she not a loli.....but had dark skin too.

What a refreshing deviation from the norm.

So I guess piggy-backing off of the summoning is gonna be how Cat-chan makes it over her.

Fed-Kun's army
Well a nice subversion of expectations for once, NO OVER THE TOP OLD LOLI AVATAR. Praised be my cursed and poisoned concience for Choco Skin Neechan.

Users who are viewing this thread