The Fate of the Returned Hero - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The hero does not know (After the "Parfait")

I laughed so hard at the hard reset of the princess. princess mind locked up and took a manual reset to get her going again. also these girls are going to show up at MC"S place...wonder how he's going to explain this...i'm giggling in anticipation of the chaos to come

Double-page supporter
How could they ?!

Bottom panel @ https://mangadex.org/chapter/1120759/25

I SMELL A HAREM. The princess has no chance in front of a harem.

Two boxes, 6 in each box. A dozen servings of parfait. I didn't expect that dragon to be quite fair, 3 servings for each of them.

Double-page supporter
@TTX That depends, if you mean if MC become true lovers with more than 1 girl with kisses and sex?... No idea yet, mc has not stated whether he wants a harem or wants a single wife either, but he as mentioned that he is envious of those with lots of wives and concubines and most things imply that he may end up with more than 3 wives with the human girl, the dragon girl and the human princess from the other world.
The main problem is that mc lacks confidence and is quite shy in relationships matters

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter✌️

I like this manga very much. The art style is rather simplistic/plain, yet detailed enough that it doesn't stand out or bother the reading experience in any way. Also the story and characters are very cute and comfy overall. Hopefully we'll get more chapters soon. It's always such a pleasure when you get to read this.

Dex-chan lover
The maid is MVP of this chapter.

But I gave credit to Mel too, without her the maid would be boring.

Double-page supporter
oh so he's not done yet? damn harem heroes always up to smth

Users who are viewing this thread