The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, scanlation in its nature is a service provided by the community, not professionals. Picky viewers just start ranting about everything when they see there is a worse scan, forgetting scans were not professional to begin with.

If that's really the case, they can just not read it (I literally warned them), or learn the entire language, do all the cleaning and make a better scan. They don't do that, they took qualities for granted and mess all over the place.

The only valid criticism they ever gave was that I was sniping. Yes I do admit that and I was sorry. But the original scan was never disrupted and I never took anything away from them. They can take this scan as an another reading option, yet they are still focusing on all the bad things in this scan, all while not giving suggestions to improve on.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what people are on about the translation is very good, who even cares about the first page. They literally gave you a warning at the start so don't bitch about it.
Also thanks for the translation IHOKE.

Group Leader
Am I the only one who noticed the hidden pun?

FeMC’s name is Natori, which sounds a lot like Netori, which is a version of NTR where the MC is the one doing the cucking, instead of being cucked.

And FeMC over here cucking every fucking character in this manga (as compared to the “original” story of the game in the manga).

TL;DR this manga is just veiled NTR

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE JUST STARTS MTL A MANGA THAT IS ALREADY BEING TRANSLATED! I fucking love the fact that there are totally no good mangas that aren't being translated right now, so we can have people do useless work! 10/10 please do more of this, just go to every manga with an active translator and start dropping MTL chapters!

Supporter
The translation is pretty clunky which makes reading this a bit of a chore. Phrases like "highly villainess" don't come up in English so it sounds like an unedited machine translation. The next page has "being too nosy and attached to the workplace" at the start, but then her actions throughout the page show her being very involved with her work so I can't tell if she isn't taking her own advice or if that sentence's nuance wasn't accurately translated. Vague confusion like that gets amplified when most pages have sentences that sound unnatural.
It's not impossible to read and understand what you've uploaded, but it certainly takes extra effort.

Also, sniping isn't illegal, but it's considered rude. If you're just getting started and you already need to put up disclaimers against angry people, it might be a sign that you're setting yourself up to deal with a lot of criticism of your character. I don't know why you would want to put yourself in that position when engaging in a hobby you clearly enjoy.

Fed-Kun's army
The translation is pretty clunky which makes reading this a bit of a chore. Phrases like "highly villainess" don't come up in English so it sounds like an unedited machine translation. The next page has "being too nosy and attached to the workplace" at the start, but then her actions throughout the page show her being very involved with her work so I can't tell if she isn't taking her own advice or if that sentence's nuance wasn't accurately translated. Vague confusion like that gets amplified when most pages have sentences that sound unnatural.
It's not impossible to read and understand what you've uploaded, but it certainly takes extra effort.

Also, sniping isn't illegal, but it's considered rude. If you're just getting started and you already need to put up disclaimers against angry people, it might be a sign that you're setting yourself up to deal with a lot of criticism of your character. I don't know why you would want to put yourself in that position when engaging in a hobby you clearly enjoy.
In that sentence, the source says "反派千大小姐". When translated directly, it means "villainess ladyship" As you can see both of them are nouns,and I wanted to change one of them into an adjective, which I came up with the word "highly".

This feeling of MTL was probably caused by poor choice of word, and I thank you for pointing that out. I have changed the word and it should update in any second now

Dex-chan lover
I think the basic issue here is that the uploader blacklist doesn't seem to work for followed manga, and this uploader has chosen not to make a group. If there's a group or wokring blacklist than people can just auto hide it and it won't ping our notifications and get people excited at a new release only to find out that it's the mtl snipers again. While I don't understand it (if you want MTL you can just go feed the raws into it) I have no inherent problem with different people liking to enjoy manga differently, but a disclaimer page doesn't actually solve some of the basic irritations. Hopefully that eventually gets ironed out, 25 limit gets raised, then people who want it can have it and those who don't won't be bothered by it and everyone can be happy.

That said complainers should be using the blacklists to the extent they're able to. That's the entire purpose behind them, avoiding drama.

Dex-chan lover
Being a salty cunt in your disclaimer does not protect you from criticism and will only invite more angry people. Also "it's free so shut your mouth and suck it up" is a braindead excuse.
A couple corrections are fine but with your quality, "constructive criticism" is synonymous with people proofreading your work.

"highly" is not an adjective.

This number is so low it's pretty much useless. I had to use my own script to block MTL ass hats. For anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/MJ70Bz6j. Just throw to any userscript manager you prefer.

Thank for the chapter, try rawkuma for raw scan. It has scan of the serie up to chap 8.

I LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE JUST STARTS MTL A MANGA THAT IS ALREADY BEING TRANSLATED! I fucking love the fact that there are totally no good mangas that aren't being translated right now, so we can have people do useless work! 10/10 please do more of this, just go to every manga with an active translator and start dropping MTL chapters!
Ah look, a 'consumer' is complaining

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the disclaimer. I always prefer first page scan pages so that I know who I am reading from.

Sorry i forgot that i must consume and not say anything, i swear i will be good mister Bezos, just don't put me in the wagie cage.

Oh and i didn't "consume" this pile of literally worse that nothing because nothing wouldn't show up in my updates.
Indeed you should be put in that wagie cage if that's the thing you say to anything that didn't match your high standard. Prob said the same to every poor worker you met. 0 contribution to this manga, and 0 contribution to make it better.

If doing useless work < doing nothing. Then why're you putting that useless comment instead of comment nothing

Also, this is a free content on a free website. You paid nothing. Your complain is like a karen complaining about thr low quality of the free food she got

Dex-chan lover
Indeed you should be put in that wagie cage if that's the thing you say to anything that didn't match your high standard. Prob said the same to every poor worker you met. 0 contribution to this manga, and 0 contribution to make it better.

If doing useless work < doing nothing. Then why're you putting that useless comment instead of comment nothing
Let me put it this way. Imagine if you make a chair that's full of splinters and then you try to sell it, of course putting it next to proper chairs. Do you think this would be worth anything?
This translation is worthless because it's worse that what would be put out later by the group that translates this manga, it would literally be better for everyone if the person who did this translated any other manga that isn't being translated.

Supporter
I think it's fine, as long as it doesn't discourage the other group. Having both fast bad translations and slow good translations is a good situation imo. I'd much rather wait for the good ones, but having both is good. The only issue is, how does AriteDrop feel about it?

Users who are viewing this thread