The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone talking about a poly route when the way Natori treats Lapis and Diana are way different, like she clearly sees Diana in a very capable little sister way, definitely not in a romantic way, I might eventually get proved wrong but I don't think I will when I say she has very different considerations for Lapis and Diana

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone talking about a poly route when the way Natori treats Lapis and Diana are way different, like she clearly sees Diana in a very capable little sister way, definitely not in a romantic way, I might eventually get proved wrong but I don't think I will when I say she has very different considerations for Lapis and Diana
In Diana's case, MC doesn't even entertain the idea that she might like her. For Lapis it is different because they spend a lot of time together and romance gradually took stage. She wasn't really trying to woo Lapis romanticly but it happened regardless. We still haven't heard the word love coming out from anyone's mounth either.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually insane how Rubeus always managed to look like a villain by just existing and looks didn't deceive o_o
(His eyes are creepy)

Dex-chan lover
From the raw I've seen

Is Natori finally realizing the one who changed the plot was herself.

Though Diana then help her get out of the panic state and steer the conversation into asking Natori about 'future she want' (instead of the 'foresaw' future)

is basically Diana vs Rubeus
then Lapis joins in and the 2 v 1 easily overpowering Rubeus

ends with Diana and Lapis do the summoning calls.
Diana and her dragon get a double page
while Lapis SMUG while carrying Natori in her arms

tl;dr is hype and I really hope it's poly ending
way poly ending? like do people are stupid with missing thers is no harem tag here? i blacklisted the harem tag cuz is the type of tags i AVOID i have many that i avoid so way do you wish for others to have the story ruined?

Now this is an interesting love triangle! Whichever way it ends (Lapis x Natori/ Diana x Natori/ Natori x Everyone) I'm satisfied

Dex-chan lover
:aquadrink:
you can blush for a lot of reasons beside love, and no, even for natori her love for lapis is a slow growing, not at all immediate and there's no indication of such towards diana
It feels like natori is such an easy woman all it would take would be for diana to say her feelings and it would naturally grow into love

Dex-chan lover
Oh, WataOshi has this similar subplot of commoner against the aristocracy, the fact Diana prefer fight the first show her stronger bond even to become a villain

Dex-chan lover
It feels like natori is such an easy woman all it would take would be for diana to say her feelings and it would naturally grow into love
considering the amount of time it's taking her to fall for lapis, she isn't easy at all lol

this is so sweet that makes me feel tipsy. Lapis held Natori hand as she doesn't want to lose her, and Diana blush at the end. Natori rizz

Dex-chan lover
Lapis is my fave so I don't know if I want a poly ending like a lot of y'all. Though It would be nice to see since Yuri polys are so rare.

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite get how his plan would lead to the prince killing diana. Like, it not only depended on diana's magic going out of control, but it also required the prince to deem her enough of a threat to people (that likely left the area by themselves) that he needed to actually permanently put her down.

I might be getting it wrong, since to get a better idea will need to reread Diana x Rubeus interaction from a previous chapter, but from what I understood.

The point is to push Diana towards becoming a villain of the story by leading her down the path of committing a number of mistakes and becoming a criminal while simultaneously persuading the Prince that the only available punishment worthy for a criminal of such magnitude is death. Don't forget, Diana is a powerhouse in this story.

That, or perhaps it was to create an opportunity where Diana's power goes out of control, which if I recall right have already happened before, and having Prince interfere by killing her.

Users who are viewing this thread