The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Yepz, as always MC's charm would be undefeatable. She's lovely and someone's jelly jelly with this HAHAHAH. I hope Lapis won't use Natori to ruined Diana. She's precious and well Lapis also. Can we just get into harem already? HAHAHAHA

I'm in! Just Diana and Lapis off limits for Natori, since she would be 'belong' on them. Lapis would kill me if she found out about this comment HAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
i mean episode 4 in the official raw has only been released a week ago.... i love this manga so i dont mind waiting 2 months per chapter :>
Yeah, I don’t mind waiting but, it’s still makes me anxious for another chapter, cause it makes me think that they’re dropping it.

I've been waiting for this kind of isekai villainess manga. Badass FMC (heroine in this case) attracting cute girls instead of girlish male leads who somehow blushes every time FMC speaks. Anyone know similar manga?

Reactions: le3
Mc is someone with 0 stat in mag and str, but hugh in cha and int, with barely enough hp and dex
xD
Is actually good that the heroine realized her strength could easily injure others, instead of naive heroine its better

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread