The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

oh man, all those extra little panel thoughts/noises and stuff translated really add to the whole chapter and cuteness... Got to say, this translation is so much clearer and reveals a bit more nuance and info about the interactions too

Also, wow, love the crisp clean hi-res raws. much less grainy and i noticed a few more details bc of it... like that the familiar's wing was also ripped. :qq: that poor baby

Dex-chan lover
It's not a duplicate the other one was a sniper tl who didnt do good. This one who did it is the one who's been doing it so far. So dont read the one with no group and wait till arite drop scans
No it is. The translation is different sure, but the source material of vol.undefined-ch6 (this chapter) is clearly a duplicate of vol.1-ch6

edit: though ToC has been updated between this comment and the one you replied to. Now the other chapter has been moved to vol.undefined as well (which seems rather odd? Shouldn't this one have been moved to vol.1?), which indeed confirms that they are duplicates like I suspected (I could say 'bet you feel foolish now', but that is unnecessarily provocative for the simple and understandable mistake of thinking both chapter 6's had different plots because they were labeled to have different plots - even if it's a phrase I kinda do want to use simply because of it being a common 'cool' one-liner).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah Diana let them know!

Thanks for the translation (we're inching ever closer to threesome between FemC, Lapis, and Diana. It may wishful thinking on my part, but I can feel it and I do want it to happen).

Contributor
No it is. The translation is different sure, but the source material of vol.undefined-ch6 (this chapter) is clearly a duplicate of vol.1-ch6

edit: though ToC has been updated between this comment and the one you replied to. Now the other chapter has been moved to vol.undefined as well (which seems rather odd? Shouldn't this one have been moved to vol.1?), which indeed confirms that they are duplicates like I suspected (I could say 'bet you feel foolish now', but that is unnecessarily provocative for the simple and understandable mistake of thinking both chapter 6's had different plots because they were labeled to have different plots - even if it's a phrase I kinda do want to use simply because of it being a common 'cool' one-liner).
Nah it’s supposed to be undefined, just look up the actual source of you wanna check; chapter 5 is the last chapter in volume 1 and vol 2 hasn’t been released yet (so the standard procedure is to set it to undefined):

image.png

Duplicate implies “copying” since it was uploaded/created by a different group of people which implies stealing/using someone’s else’s work

Contributor
TLDR: the sniper group labeled their volume incorrectly so rather than being a “duplicate” this chapter’s volume is a correction

Dex-chan lover
I will say its going in the opposite direction of the story.

Instead of accidentally attacking them, she will do it on purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Nah it’s supposed to be undefined, just look up the actual source of you wanna check; chapter 5 is the last chapter in volume 1 and vol 2 hasn’t been released yet (so the standard procedure is to set it to undefined):
[...image...]
Duplicate implies “copying” since it was uploaded/created by a different group of people which implies stealing/using someone’s else’s work
helpful correction (or whatever to call it. I didn't claim it should be vol 1 and rather expressed confusion over it not being, so hard to call it a 'correction', but... 'explanation' maybe?) :)

Though I will need to correct a portion of the correction: duplicate does not imply stealing/using someone else's work, it implies that it is a duplicate of something. For a manga chapter to be a duplicate, that would be when the chapter itself is a copy of another (in comparison, what you are referencing is when a translation is a duplicate).
Normally that [having duplicate chapters] is not anything strange no matter how many groups post their own duplicate chapter (nothing prohibits ppl from inventing wheel more than once, particularly if it is because they wanted to put their own spin (hehe) on the design), and it is only really worth (and ought to be) mentioning(-ed) when they are labeled to be different chapters (aka title_id or vol# or ch# is different).

Dex-chan lover
Woah woah woah we're having some kabedon action here from diana! +10 for diana for this chapter! How will lapis ever make it up for this one?

Now Lapis should keep up and work hard or her secretary will be taken away from her xD

Users who are viewing this thread