The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 13

Tap tap tap, plop, "I'm here"

My brain reading the scene:
Tap tap tap, plop, "Meow"

I swear that scene reminded me of a cat.

Also I think her husband loves her. Her son is slowly warming up to her.
Looks like the enemy is a third party, that we haven't met yet. 🤔

EXCUSE ME!?!?! I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN JUST A FLIKKERING LIGHT 😤😤😤😤😤

Dex-chan lover
Rowena has little stars in her big ass eyes my heart Hnng~

Guess she'll have someone to play with since they're making baby #2

Really hoping that the husband and brother are innocent of her death and that Vicente gets to enjoy being a big brother.

Plz tell me there are detailed events of what is unraveling here in the next chapters T^T

Either way the art and story is very nice so far 💕🥺

Everyone is suspecting either FL's brother or husband or son but almost nobody thinks it's the third party when there was already a foreshadowing with "families with a lot of influence can't be powerful forever". Really, my stakes is in third party - in someone who is political enemy for both FL's brother and husband. While she could've been not very political active herself before regression, her death could've shaken her husband/brother/son who are all powerful and influential persons. While there is no directional gain in her death, it could've been a part of bigger picture 🤔
However that's only my speculations, of course

My money is on the Garten family being the villains. They're clearly suspect in all their actions so far.

Instigating war with Konrad for their own gain and poisoning the duchess to destabilize her husband and brother? Seems plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread