The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 13

It's really nice to see they have a great relationship despite being initially a political marriage (and the whole not getting along with her son thing).

I can't believe people suspected the younger brother or the husband. What would they gain from killing her?
I actually have no idea who would gain anything from killing her - so I have no idea at this stage who killed her.
From what I saw, it doesn't seem like she was all that politically active before.

Kind of sad that it looks like she has a closer relationship with her niece and nephew than she does with her own son.

I think Vincent did something to cause her to die the first time. Probably out of jealousy and resentment

@glo0ox

I’m pretty sure the ‘i am weak’ means that he’s weak for her. So her kissing him and sitting on his lap just made him crave her. It’s nothing bad!!

Maybe he suspects she's deliberately seducing him because she/her brother wants something, but he's "weak" so he falls for it anyway.

I think husband was truly in love to take her as a duchess and lady of his estate at such a young age, she was a teen or something close to it yes?
AND she was more about partying and having fun than being a wife and mother, so I think he married for love.

this makes me think how she acted with her husband before she came back a few years bc they're both doing that so naturally

Didn't she say that he was a cold husband? The way she described him when she was dying like "well at least he was faithful" made it look like they weren't so close... yet she's been jumping on his lap every time she sees him? What's going on. I know even arranged couples do the bong bong once in a while, but she's acting warm-heartedly towards him

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe Vicente want a little sister of his own after a day with Rowena? Who knows...

Also it seems strange to me that he would poison his mother since even though he clearly didn't love his mother which is understandable it didn't appear to me that he resented her to the point of killing her. Seeing how it isn't that hard for his mother to try to get closer to him right now. If nothing particular happened in the three years before she came back I really don't see why he would kill her.

And also it's still possible that she died of a disease right? The poison thing is still a supposition afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread