The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 13

I mean good marriage. The fact that he loves her to the point of allowing her to do all this and that. Yes he even pointed out what a bad mother she was, but he never did anything to correct it.
idk can i say it was a good marriage? healthy? i don't think it's a loveless one but definitely not a picture book one

Wow
The fact that she just walked up the study and sat in his lap like it was the most natural thing to do. Fucking adorable.

The power of a forehead kiss 💋 😘 Harson is an adorable hubby just naturally going along with Ercella 🥰

i really hope we see their relationship develop & i hope to god harsen wasn’t the one behind her death😕

i’m so happy to see that vicente is warming up to his mother :(( i remember seeing people say that he forgave her too fast but at the same time, it’s up to HIM to decide when he wants to forgive her and i don’t think he’s necessarily ‘forgiven’ her either. it just seems like he doesn’t mind getting closer to her and he’s more confused as to why his mother is suddenly being all loving towards him so he’s trying to find the reason behind that? idkk but im loving the development so far this manhwa is such a breath of fresh air when compared to the typical parent-child manhwas out there

i really hope this family gets a happy ending (。•́︿•̀。)

omg his cousins are so cute bless🥺🥺

and the FOREHEAD PECK AT THE END??? harsen saying he’s weak????? this couple is so natural with casual touching.... even if it was just a political marriage, it seems like they have a fairly close(?) relationship or at least they’ve gotten closer over time

Users who are viewing this thread