The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 14

Honestly her husband is a fucking moron. Your wife is for the first time in years trying and you pull this shit????! Without talking to her???! Yeah now I really back and considering him as the one who murdered her.... just go live with your brother, at least that household is happy

Honestly... I still feel like I can't trust Harsen. Go get him girl.

Fed-Kun's army
So confused if Harsen actually did that. Bitch Olivia is a poor choice in temperament, ability, and power. If this is a political move it makes no sense.

And of course, everyone mad that he didn't tell Ercella. Well, next chapter will get to the bottom of this perhaps?

I don't really understand why everyone's so surprised or angry. This is literally how their own marriage came to be.

am i the only one who thinks that there was a misunderstanding somewhere...? either way i want sm more harsen x mc moments

I think she should have voiced her concerns about this girl to Harsen earlier but wtf is he thinking arranging the marriage without consulting her? Very uneven relationship there. I thought he cared about her.

Fed-Kun's army
People are harsh to harsen yet give the FMC a break, man the double standards are grand lol

Users who are viewing this thread