The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 14

Is...Harsen jealous of his own son?
That would be crazy but...his behaviour doesn't really make sense 🤔

Also, the "I'm weak" comment at the end of the previous chapter makes sense now, since it seems that FL has a pattern of going to seduce her husband whenever she's drunk and he obviously always falls for it. Kind of reminds me of Self Esteem by the Offspring 😅

Damn what a dysfunctional family, I feel bad for Vicente 😶

NO NOT THAT DISGUSTING WENCH!!!! 🤮
Vicente is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to good for her....like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good. 🤬🤢

Dex-chan lover
People are weird, this is just how political marriage works,lol.
Fells bad for kid tho

Kid you should care about marrying a bitch. If she's not a bitch it's ok.

I get why everyone's pissed at Harsen. Inagine hearing off you're son's engagement from a third party and not from your own husband.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, Now. NOW I see where issues with the marriage are coming in. (shakes head)

Getting Engaged!!!!! 🤬To that WITCH!!! 😤Oh, Hell Nah, not on my watch, this better not happen in the next chapters!!!!
And I might have gone overboard, thank you for the updates. 😅🤗

i wonder how the adora aspect would play out. I feel like it would be a bit too cliche if she got with vicente but I guess plausible (unless she's much older? anyone but garten tho). Would like to see a solution where marriage isn't the defining factor of happiness. Maybe something career wise or with how the mom used to study theology (and still with the family)

LMAO, ERCELLA IS SO ANGRY ABOUT THE ENGAGEMENT LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA AND OMG ADORA SEEMS LIKE AN INTERESTING CHARACTER!!! HMMMM <3

Dex-chan lover
@kowoyoshi The guy set up his son for an arranged marriage to a girl who is known by high society for having a bad personality, didn’t tell his wife, the mother of said child, jackshit about it, and she ended up learning about from a third party rather than from her own family. Very difficult to put a sympathetic spin on this as opposed to a young mother who had the freedom of youth stolen from her realizing she was a bad mother and trying to make amends.

Fed-Kun's army
@AnonDePlume arranging a marriage was a bigger mishap than literally neglecting your son to the point he had no feelings upon your death, rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttt I mean, I don't like the bitch but even the son was like "I honestly don't care about it".

@kowoyoshi

In case you haven't noticed, people can say one thing and think something else. He might care a little but feel it's no hope protesting, especially against his father. It's more accurate to say that he doesn't care ENOUGH to try and speak on it. His mom is trying to intervene and do her duty as a parent, as late as it may be, while his father continues to ignore his son's feelings.

Everything from the first timeline hasn't even happened yet. Both parents have equal fault in neglecting their son's emotions, but okay let's blame the mom more despite her actively trying to change because she's basically a CHILD and CHILDREN are allowed to learn from their mistakes, even from their own deaths lol

Users who are viewing this thread