The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 15

i can't blame her at all. it must have been so frustrating to have no one to put the blame on. but even at that point, she didn't go as far as abusing her own child physically. she just ignored him.

it's ridiculous for almost 15 years suffering with those suicidal thoughts, someone didn't tried to help her especially harsein. he should've at least have a conversation with her about the reason she was behaving like that. love doesn't justify this bullshits

Fed-Kun's army
Man... no one's really wrong here. Ercella can only blame herself for not growing up fast enough. She wasn't ready to be a mother, and by the time she was ready, it's really too late. Still... there should be a better solution to this. Having the Gartens marry in is a mistake. Harsen should have done his homework a bit more diligently.

Group Leader
@yeoryeong ‘s and @yassi ‘s comments are something I can get behind (everyone should read them).

Those who only blames Ercella need to have your internalised misogyny checked. Douchebags fathers who want to kill their children are forgiven easily but negligent mother who doesn’t even go out of her way to hit/physically abuse her kids somehow deserves worse hell?

Not really spoilers but just a rant :
Also, Ercella’s situation is REAL. I don’t get how other manhwa’s handsome dads would literally wanna KILL their own children and still get a free pass/easily forgiven by readers BUT Ercella, with logical reasoning behind her actions who in worst cases, would only abandon her child gets dragged across hell by the readers. Of course what she did was bad, but it’s not as bad as wanting to kill/cause physical harm/give traumatic experience to her kid. I don’t understand this Ercella slander. Go get your internalised misogyny checked.

Also, how DARE Harsen claims to love Ercella yet not even try to understand her or help her in any way (giving freedom is enabling AND also literally not doing anything???) THEN pin everything on Ercella. Like dude you’re not Vicente’s older brother, YOU’RE HIS FKING FATHER?? I don’t think you got the right to feel offended when Ercella called you her “best choice” seeing as you don’t even respect her and care for her feelings. Cuz, you know, her only job is to give birth to your child and take care of said child without being her own person. Cuz women don’t have the rights, right?? It’s not like raising a child requires two parents, oh no, not at all. That’s the wife’s only reason for living, haha.

This manhwa is too real it hurts.

Ercella was basically a child bride. It’s so heartbreaking, and you can tell she touched a nerve when she called him her “best choice”.
He should know better than anyone what marrying at such a ridiculously young age can do to a couple and future family.
The blame isn’t on Ercella’s shoulders alone. She was a child tasked with raising a child, and she couldn’t do it- which is entirely understandable, as is the realities of depression that follow mothers in real life.
Even now, current Ercella is still childlike and naive, her actions are like baby steps toward what she thinks mothering is.
I just want her and her son to be happy!!!

Mom: a girl forced to be grow up, it doesn't work (personally, I believe if something be force to be done, problem always happen later)
Dad: Know problem, do nothing
Child: end up with many problem

This family have many problem

Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Oh my.
Also the poor boy. She is right to be sus of the 'fiance lady' tho. That girl gives off hella evil vibes . Also also the dad. He was like I ignored everything even though it lead to neglect because you wanted it. Puleeeaassee don't blame her for it if you always contributed to not giving the son loving care and only set standards/expectations for the poor boy
many thanks

I cried. Also ?? Don't blame her for everything... ?? You should've been by her side when she was having this thoughts and be there for her so she can get through it...

ercella be like "oh i'm sorry for getting depressed after being married off and forced into motherhood at the age of 18" of course she's gonna be a terrible mother and she realized that so now she's trying to be better

ok wait but also lets not be too hard on harsen

he watched as his wife entirely neglected their kid, and while i'm not saying i don't understand her, let's not forget harsen is also in the same position as her
sure he's somewhat older, but not by that much and at the same time his responsibilities are that much heavier too, and there's nothing he can do either

He's used to society like this and he's sacrificed himself, so he doesn't feel like it's anything big for vicente's engagement to be solved similarly. He doesn't know that fiancee might be a hellhole. He's brought up vicente singlehandedly and watched as his wife broke his son's heart again and again. to be honest I'm surprised he's as lenient as he is.

also everyone seems to be hating on her parents as well but as far as we can tell they've always done their best for their kids??? rules of society, it sucks but there's not much any individual can do and it's not fair to throw around blame

Aggregator gang
i will tolerate no slander for ercella. she was forced into being a mother so early and as she said she had no one to blame it upon but the child itself. fucking tragic ngl

Husband uses But you didn't care about him till now card defense -30 attack -50
Mother uses I knew you hated me tears card defense -1000 attack -1000
Surper effective

my heart aches for them both 💔😞 knowing how Ercella was acting she was probably suffering from postpartum depression really badly and only after she died did it go away.

Users who are viewing this thread